YunJae or JaeHo?

Drabble dump

Beta: harangkaori
Pairing: YunJaeHo
Universe: DBSK
Genre: Romance
Length: 454 words
Rating: PG-13
Warning: fluff

A/N: Originally posted on LJ in May 2011.

Summary: JaeJoong is asking the question of all questions.

*****

Light was shed in the Dong Bang apartment, ChangMin and YooChun busy in the living room with watching an action movie whilst JunSu had already passed out on their arm chair. He had eaten too much during their dinner.

Dishes were clattering against one another, water splashing when JaeJoong washed them. He hummed softly to himself, his every movement watched by YunHo standing in the doorway. The latter's eyes were wandering over every inch of JaeJoong's figure, a smirk spreading over his lips when they focused on the black haired's behind. With every hum of JaeJoong it swayed to the side, like a rhythm.

As if in trance YunHo stepped closer, drawn towards his lover by his rotating hips. He moulded tightly against JaeJoong's back, the latter gasping in surprise.

“You done, baby?” YunHo asked, nuzzling JaeJoong's neck. He was impatient. JaeJoong had promised him in the morning that the night would belong to them. It had been a month ago that they had shared a passionate embrace. Blame their schedule.

“You're right on time,” JaeJoong responded, voice a soft whisper when he leaned back into YunHo's embrace. He had just finished his task. A sigh left JaeJoong's lips, eyes closed when YunHo encircled his hips and caressed his neck with the tip of his nose and kissed lightly over his skin.

JaeJoong turned his head lightly, eyes prying open to look at YunHo from under his eyelashes. His body shifted perfectly in YunHo's embrace, turning around to face the taller brown haired male. They stared long into each other's eyes, YunHo's hands resting on JaeJoong's hips whilst JaeJoong traced with his finger along YunHo's cheek.

Both leaned in likewise, their lips meeting in a soft yet hungry kiss. YunHo tightened his grip around JaeJoong's middle, the black haired's left hand fondling YunHo's hair in the nape of his neck whilst his right was sliding over his chest. They parted not long after, adoration and affection sparkling in their eyes.

JaeJoong nuzzled YunHo's neck, trailing kisses along his chin at the process whilst his right palm was caressing over YunHo's chest. He lifted his face, eyes gazing into YunHo's brown orbs. YunHo gulped visibly, JaeJoong his lips before he bit onto his bottom one. His voice was nothing but a husky whisper, only able to be caught by YunHo's ears, “You want it to be JaeHo tonight, or YunJae?”

YunHo breathed his answer ever so softly into JaeJoong's ear, a shiver running through the smaller male's figure before they shared yet another kiss.

It wasn't long after that they literally flew towards their shared bedroom, locking the door behind them to keep private what was meant to be very intimate.