寝顔 - negao

Drabble dump

Pairing: YunJae
Universe: Alternative
Genre: Romance
Length: 460 words
Rating: PG
Warning: fluff

A/N: 寝顔 is Japanese for 'face of a sleeping person'. This was originally posted on LJ in May 2010.

Summary: He found him sleeping curled up on an armchair.

*****

It was rather quiet when he stepped inside his apartment which he shared with his husband. They might not be really married since it wasn't legal for two men to do so, but in their own eyes they had been married for five years already.

He was worried when he didn't receive a reply to his greeting, the silence inside of the apartment making it even worse. Did maybe something happen to the love of his life? It made him worried sick even more and caused him to run into the kitchen where his beloved was always to be found.

Nothing but a slightly boiling pot on the stove greeted him, not a single sign of his husband to be seen.

A deep sigh of relief left his in worry trembling lips once he spun around and faced the living room attached to the open kitchen. There in a big white armchair lay his angel, just some strands of light-brown hair proving his assumption to be right.

With shallow and quiet steps he made his way over to the said armchair, tiptoeing since he didn't want to wake the obviously sleeping person. A soft and loving smile scurried over his rosy lips when his brown eyes fell onto the sleeping figure of his husband curled up on the white armchair. He sank to his knees right in front of the big furniture, taking in the view of the sleeping face of his lover.

He looked peaceful, the soft and thin lashes resting on his cheeks and the bangs of his light-brown hair falling into his beautiful face. His full strawberry-red lips were slightly parted, soft and even breathing leaving them while his chest hidden under a white shirt and black vest was rising and sinking steadily. His left hand was resting against his forehead, his fingers slightly curled and kept his head in place. His form shifted slightly, a sigh leaving his plump lips when he curled a bit more into the white armchair.

The taller male in front of the furniture reached his right hand out, softly touching the left cheek of his lover with nothing but love written on his face.

“JaeJoongie,” he whispered, smiling when the smaller one slowly stirred awake and looked with his tiny sleepy eyes at his husband.

“Mh, YunHo. Welcome home,” JaeJoong replied groggily, a soft smile scurrying over his lips when he shifted slightly in his seat for getting up. However, he was trapped on his nap spot by YunHo and the soft and loving kiss they shared.

The boiling pot on the stove had to wait for at least five more minutes before the two men were finally sitting at the table and had their lunch in their togetherness.