Bliss

Drabble dump

Pairing: YunJae
Universe: Alternative – High School
Genre: Romance
Length: 343 words
Rating: G
Warning: fluff

A/N: Orignally posted on LJ in June 2011.

Summary: A fresh breeze fanning through your hair, his scent tickling your nostrils.

*****

“You must ride faster, YunHo!” A cheerful outburst followed by a hearty laughter. You smile, inwardly relieved. 'He's back to normal. Good.'

“Come on, YunHo. Pedal a bit faster or we will miss it,” he chimes. You can practically feel him smile even though all you can see is his back erected from the handle bar of your bike. His fingers are tightly wrapped around the metallic bar whilst his feet are dangling from the front.

“If I did, you would fall face forward onto the ground,” you reply, laughing mockingly at him. You literally hear him pout.

“You're mean,” he replies, twisting his palms. You almost lose the hold of your bike.

“Be careful! I don't want to crash into whatever at the next bend,” you scold him, carefully peeking over his shoulder to see if any hindrance was coming your way. You are lucky.

“Then hurry a bit up. You promised to show me the sunset from our spot,” he replies, voice endearing to your ears. You smile, pedalling a notch faster.

A promise is after all a promise.

A fresh breeze fans over the sea through your hair, tickling your nostrils with his scent. He smells of sweet honey.

Eagerly he jumps from your bike when you pull over to a clearing; your special spot. You watch him with shining eyes, bathing in his cheerfulness. The yellowish-orange glow surrounding him lets you hold your breath. So perfect. You're staring in awe when he turns around, glowing under the light of the setting sun with a wonderful smile kissing his lips.

Beautiful.

“YunHo, come here. You're missing everything,” he chimes, voice soft and endearing. He holds out his hand, urging you to take it; to join him.

You comply, taking his hand into yours. Without a second thought you scoop him into your arms, his figure moulding against yours so naturally. It always does.

“Perfect.” It is just a soft whisper reaching your ears, your lips forming a smile.

No, this is bliss.