8

Closer

" Se Hun, where are you?", called Victoria

" Noona, I'm at the parking lot, wait for me!" answered Se Hun.

After Se Hun parked his car, he quickly enter the restaurant.  "Emperor" restaurant is very crowded, it is famous for its delicious food ranging from east and west, also their friendly services. The restaurant has a very deep memories of him, Victoria and his parents when they are still complete, before everything falls apart. Se Hun pushed away his thoughts and quickly looked for the familiar figures, he spotted Nichkhun, Victoria and two other strangers; he walked towards their direction and is completely surprised when Se Hun saw the other two figures.

                                                                

                                                                                                                             *

 

Krystal P.O.V

I am so glad i am not late for the appointment, daddy hates it if I'm late. After the photoshoot, I quickly drove to  "Emperor" restaurant, as dad said that there is someone that I have to meet. As I entered the restaurant, i can easily spot dad and two other strangers; the lady seemed familiar though but I couldn't remember who. She is pretty and she looked like she is in her mid twenties, while the man seemed to be a year or two years older than the lady. Both them looked like a perfect couple, one is handsome while the other one is beautiful.

" Hi Krystal, please sit down. I want you to meet Victoria and Nichkhun." Yunho said as he embraced Krystal into a hug.

" Annyeong, I'm Krystal. Nice to meet you two." said Krystal as she gave them a 90 degree bow.

" Hello Krystal, it's been a while. I heard that you finally decided to settle in seoul?" asked Vic.

" Yes Victoria-ssi, I....."

" I'm sorry I'm late! Noona....YOU!"

End of Krystal's P.O.V

                            

                                                                                                                                 *

 

Krystal is about to answer Victoria until a familiar voice disturbed their conversations, both Krystal and Se Hun are shocked as they could not believe that they would be able to meet again, along with his family and her dad.

" Se Hun, is that how you greet someone you just met? Remember uncle Yunho, aren't you going to greet him?" asked Vic in an irritated tone.

" Oh anyeong uncle, how are you? When did you come back?" said Se Hun as he handshaked Yunho, as he talked his eyes kept on looking at Krystal's direction.

" Great, how about you? It seems this isn't the first time you and Krystal met." Yunho replied, he could see his daughter blushing as she looked at Se Hun.

" Errr...yes, we met once. But it is a coincidence, I..uh..." Se Hun is really nervous, and he could not continue his words; he knew how protective Yunho is towards his children, and he couldn't believe that Krystal is Yunho's daughter; his favourite uncle's daughter.

" Actually, the reason why we all are here is because we want to bring a good or bad news, depending on how you both youngsters interpret it." said Nichkhun, he has not been talking ever since Se Hun's arrival, he observed both Krystal and Se Hun' s expression and he could see there is some interest between them, and it is shown clearly from their eyes and the way they blushed.

" Ah yes, actually your dad and I have promised that when our kids already reach a certain age, we would arrange an engagement and marriage. Me and Junsu plan to deliver this news together, but it seems that God has another plan, and I have to deliver this myself. So what do you guys think?" said Yunho, he knew both Krystal and Se Hun are in a deep shock, he saw that the of them can only glanced at one another.

" But you know uncle, we know nothing about each other." said Se Hun, breaking the awkward silence;Krystal nodded, as she too is confused on how things turned out.

" Well you guys will have a month to find out. Look, i know it is not easy for the two of you, but please do believe this is for the best." said Victoria, squeezing both Krystal and Se Hun's hand.

" And besides, Krystal dear; if you are married, I no longer need to be worried if you are living alone in korea, since I know you are in safe hand." said Yunho, as he looked at Krystal right in the eye.

" Please give me sometime to think, I will now excuse myself." said Krystal as she quickly took her bag and rushed out the restaurant.

Krystal couldn't believe what had just happened, it all happened so suddenly and fast. She has to get married at such a young age, heck, she couldn't even take care of herself. Krystal entered the car and drived, she has no destination, she just want to clear her head, away from this madness.

 

                                                                                                                           *

It took Se Hun a while to process what's going on, he is going to get enaed and married at such young age. He saw Krystal went out the restaurant, and has no intention in running after her. Yunho sent Se Hun an apologetic look, both sides decided to let the two youngsters to think and ponder about it, as they need to give the answer soon.

Later that night, Se Hun could not sleep. "Should he or should he not accept the marriage proposal. What will be Sulli and Myungsoo's reactions if they knew about this. Afterall, it is a promised made by his deceased dad, and he sure doesn't want to dissapoint him. Se Hun sighed and dialled a number, he needs to make a decision soon.