8

Closer

After long hours of driving, Krystal finally reached her apartment. She sighed for the nth times, not wanting to meet his dad, Krystal quickly rushed and locked her room. Krystal changed her outfit to a more comfortable one, and lied on the bed. She is trying to close her eyes, until she is disturbed by a phone call. Krystal checked her phone and saw that the number is not registered in her contact list, she hesitated for a while to better answer it or not.

" Hello, Krystal speaking." said Krystal as she answered her phone.

" Erm, hi Krystal-ssi, it's me Se Hun. I got your number from your dad. Are you busy?" asked Se Hun, he sounded extremely nervous yet he needs to set this things straight and right.

" No, so what's up?" answered Krystal, " What's up? Krystal, is that the only thing you can say?" Krystal mentally cursed herself for asking a stupid question.

" So do you want it or not? the marriage thing? To tell you the truth, I'm pretty confused as you know, we just met once." said Se Hun, he felt completely hopeless regarding this issue and has no one to alk to unless with Krystal herself. " Do you want to give it a try? We have a month to get to know each other." continued Se Hun.

" Okay, sure. Just telling you, i have a bad attitude, and my personality is kinda difficult to understand." Krystal replied, she bit her lips due to nervousness.

" You can't be that bad right? Well, everyone has a bad side in them." laughed Se Hun, he is starting to like this Krystal girl as she is more innocent than she actually seemed.

" Well, hi my name Krystal Jung. Please treat me well." Krystal said, she is glad that at least Se Hun understood and not rushed her to make decision. Her heart warmed, and maybe Se Hun would not misundertsood her like the others.

" My name is Oh Se Hun, let's get along together, chingu!" replied Se Hun in a cheerful manner.

Their conversations started from 1 hour, 2 hours till they finally fall asleep next to each other's phone. It has been a habit for both Krystal and Se Hun to call each other at night,to "get to know" each other. Due to their busy schedules, they could not meet each other often, so the only way they could communicate is through phone.

 

                                                                                                                         *

 

" YAH! Oh Se Hun, wake up!" said Myung Soo as he smacked Se Hun's head.

Myung Soo has been trying to wake Se Hun up since the last 45 minutes, yet Se Hun showed no sign of waking up. He finally has enough of it, Myung Soo went inside Se Hun's toilet and grap a bucket of water and splashed it right into Se Hun.

" WHAT THE HELL, KIM MYUNG SOO!" screamed Se Hun, he is really pissed, not only his body is wet, but also his bed.

" Geez guys, don't be so loud. And Se Hun, wow you are finally awake, here i cooked you guys some food." Sulli said as she settled down. Sulli is like the mom of the group, she would cook food or take care of both Myung Soo and Se Hun when they are sick or not in their right state of mind.

Hearing the word food, both Se Hun and Myung Soo would forget their arguements and quickly eat their food. It's been a while since the three of them gathered together, as each has been very busy with their own job.

" Guys, I have an announcement to make." said Se Hun breaking the silence, he has been thinking  whether to tell his best friends or not regarding Krystal. He knew that Krystal and Myung Soo are not in good terms, and he is kinda worried on how Myung Soo will react. Sulli on the other hand, is less worrying as she is the forever-what-ever-you-do-i-will-always-support-you friend.

" I'm getting engaged with Krystal Jung." said Se Hun as he looked at his best friends.

Myung Soo and Sulli showed no reaction, this thus further worried Se Hun. Could they possibly mbe mad or will they even believe me? Se Hun thought.

Suddenly Sulli laughed, both Myung Soo and Se Hun looked at him in confusion.

" Oh my God, are you serious? when are you getting married?" asked Sulli as she wiped her tears, she is laughed too much, too much that tears had formed by itself.

" Next or two months." answered Se Hun shortly, this thus caused Sulli to laugh even louder.

" Well congrats bro, finally one of us is married huh?" said Myung Soo as he rufled Se Hun's hair.

" Yah, stop it! Myung Soo, are you ok with it?" asked Se Hun.

" Idiot,why won't i be ok? I'm happy for you instead!" replied Myung Soo, as he hugghed Se Hun.

" Cause you act differently when Krystal is around" Se Hun thought but kept it to himself, maybe he is the one who think too much.

" Let's toast for Oh Se Hun, may you and Krystal live happily ever after." said Sulli as she brought her glass up.

" I'm not done with my story guys, we haven't agree on it, we decide to get to know each other, and if we you know get along with each other; then i guess we'll get married. It is a promise our dads made." said Se Hun, somehow he felt sad whenever he mentioned or remembered his dad; oh how he missed his dad.

" Hey, listen no matter what happens. Both Myung Soo and I will forever support you, Krystal looked kinda nice you know, maybe i can get along with her too." said Sulli as she hugged Se hun, which later followed by Myung Soo.

" Yeah, do tell us if she hurts you or whatsoever." said Myung Soo, which later earned a smack from Sulli.

 

                                                                                                                      *

 

" Quite surprising eh? Finally one of us is getting married." said Myung Soo, he and Sulli decided to go home and since he passed through Sulli's house, he offered her to send her home.

" Yeap, finally." Sulli chuckled, she is happy, truly happy for Se Hun for slowly finding his happiness.

Both Sulli and Myung Soo how happy Se Hun is with Krystal, though deep down Myung Soo kinda disagree with Krystal due to their previous encounter; Myung Soo started to have a change of thought. The two saw Se Hun's reaction when he talked about Krystal, it is different compared to the stories he talked about other girls. Se Hun never blushed or all giddy whenever he talked about someone, he only does that when he is in love.