2

Closer

"Sullliiiii!!"

Sulli turned her head and saw Victoria Oh, or also known as Victoria Horvejkul.

Victoria is Se hun's older sister, she was also Sulli's senior during secondary school. She is a cheerful and very motherly,as she treats Sulli as her own sister. Victoria is someone Sulli would turn to after Myung Soo and Sehun. Recently, Victoria married her child-hood sweetheart, Nichkhun Horvejkul; and is currently blessed with their 4 months old baby boy named Tao.

"Unnie!Anyeong...Where is Nichkhun oppa and Tao?" asked Sulli as she hugged the petite woman.

"Noona anyeongggg!" greeted Myung Soo, and gave Victoria his best smile.Since Myung Soo is the only son, Myung Soo would treat Victoria as his own sister. Victoria would be a mother/friend/sister for Myung Soo, whenever he needs help or company.

"Anyeonggg Myung Soo ya! Khun is talking to some guests, and Tao is sleeping. Wouldn't want to wake the sleeping dragon, huh?" chuckled Victoria, "Anyway, why don't you guys grab some food? And Sulli, come with me for a while please."

Victoria dragged Sulli away from Myung Soo and Se hun. Myung Soo and Se hun rolled their eyes and shrugged,as this is not the first time Victoria would "steal" Sulli away from them.

"Unnie, is there something you want to ask?" asked Sulli to the older girl.

"Ssul, I heard Se Hun just dumped his recently-so-called-girlfriend-whom-i-don't-even-know/bother-to know. Is that true?" asked Victoria with a worried tone.

Sulli couldn't help but laughed, although Victoria is 4 years older,she is still full of aegyo.

"Unnie, don't worry about him. He will change eventually." Sulli replied with an assuring smile.

"Sigh, Ssul...you know how worried I am.The same goes with Myung Soo...those two trouble makers."

"SSul, I would not be able to always be with them. Promise me....no matter what happens or how tough the situations are; always stay with Myung Soo and Se Hun. The two of them actually have a warm and friendly heart" "I will unnie...I will." Sulli promised as she held Victoria's hand.

The truth is, both Se Hun and Victoria's mother ran away when Se hun is only 3 years old. She ran away with her secret lover, as she couldn't cope up with Mr Oh's busy lifestyle; thus leaving Mrs Oh to be lonely. After the incident, Mr Oh fell sick,he loved his wife dearly yet not being able to express himself to. Within a year, Mr Oh's condition gets worse; he then passed away leaving Victoria and Se Hun alone. From then onwards, Victoria took care of the Oh's corporation.

On the other hand, Myung Soo is the son of his father's second wife. Myung Soo's father first wife could not conceive a child, thus she treats Myung Soo as her own; as his real mom, she passed away after giving birth to him. Both Myung Soo's parents are extremely busy, thus they have little time to spend together; making Myung Soo feels lonely.

"Loneliness is dangerous isn't it? Like cancer, it grows.The two boys thought by dating and getting more people to love and adore them....would cure their loneliness. The sad truth, neither of the boys realized that is not the case." said Victoria bitterly.

Victoria is lucky as she has Nickhun to accompany her ever since she was a kid. With Nichkhun, the world seemed brighter. Nichkhun is the only person who understands Victoria fully; he is her guardian, husband, and friend.

"Are you guys ready to enjoy the party now?"

Victoria and Sulli turned and saw Nichkhun. Actually, Nichkhun has been listening to Victoria and Sulli's conversation from the start.He doesn't mean to eavesdrop, but Nichkhun just can't help it as it relates to the people he loves.

"Oppa!"

"Khun!"

Nichkhun came forward and hugged the two of them.Like Victoria, he loved Sulli, Se Hun and Myung Soo as his own brothers and sister. He understood their characters and attitude more than anyone. Nickhun is a chinese-thailand; despite his young age, he is known to be one of the best Asian enterpreuner. He is also very wise, thus earned the nickname "grandpa khun" from his wife and friends.