3

Closer

" Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Oasis annual party! How are you all feeling today? Are you guys excited? Now, all around of applause for Victoria Horvejkul, the head of Oasis committee to give us the introduction speech. " The MC said as he gave Victoria the mic.

 

Sulli and Victoria has returned to the party. Victoria is the head of this year Oasis's party, so her presence is very important. Sulli stood next to Se Hun and Myung Soo, as she enjoyed the party.

 

" Hello everyone, I am here to represent the committee. We would like to thank everyone for their time to attend this party. I would also like to thank each member of the committee of their participation in making this event work. Ah before I forget, I would especially thank Choi Sulli for her contribution in decorating this place." Said Victoria as she winked to Sulli.

 

Sulli blushed as she heard Victoria's comment; she find it awkward that a socialite would thank her especially in public.

 

" I hope that every year, we would continuously have this gathering. To bring a better relationship of everyone. Thankyou and enjoy the party." Victoria continued, and left the stage.

 

*

All the socialites seemed to enjoy the party, they would either interact or dance with each other. The older ones would talked to one another as they eat; while the younger ones would dance.

 

" Myung Soo, is there anyone here who catches your attention?" Victoria asked as she sat beside Myung Soo. Both Se Hun and Sulli are busy touring around the food areas, leaving Myung Soo alone as he is not in the mood to eat.

 

" I can introduce some of the girls to you if you want." Victoria continued as she sipped his drink.

 

" Noona! Stop teasing me..it's not like you guys don't know my reputation." Myung Soo laughed as he let his eyes wandered around; he caught several girls stealing glances at him and Victoria.

 

" Noona, now that you are married..are you happier now?" Asked Myung Soo.

 

"Of course!" Victoria answered without hesitation. "Though at our few first months of our marriage, we fought a lot but we would quickly make up. Nichkhun has been a great company, and is always is. Especially after Tao is born, you know how babies have the tendencies to wake up at mid night or early in the morning; well Khun being Khun, would volunteer to take care of Tao despite how tired or busy he is. There are a lot of things that I am thankful of...Myung Soo, you too need to find a girl who could make you happy. Someone who would cherish and love you."

 

Myung Soo's heart twitched after hearing Victoria's answer. Yes, Kim Myung Soo, one of Seoul's hottest bachelor fell in love with Victoria Oh at the age of 10, and has his heart broken at the age of 27. He has loved Victoria for a very long time, yet couldn't tell about his feelings as he knew Victoria only treated him as her own brother.

 

Last year, Myung Soo has to see his secret love married to another man. In order to fix his broken heart, Myung Soo dated and dumped one girl to another. None of his girls last for more than a month. Nobody knows about his secret crush to Victoria, as Myung Soo is afraid it would ruin his and his best friends' friendship.

 

*

After staying for another hour, Myung Soo, Sulli and Se Hun left the party. Sulli needs to leave early as she has a night shift in a cafe; Myung Soo and Se Hun left with Sulli as they thought that the party is a waste of time.

 

" So did you guys exchanged any number with some of the girls?" Sulli asked as the trio headed to the cafe where Sulli worked.

 

" Oh you mean those mannequins? Hot body but no brain, nah uh." Se Hun answered as he laughed, which later joined by Myung Soo.

 

" Dating them are just too troublesome. Especially when you know each other's background and secrets." Said Myung Soo as he looked through the car window and enjoyed Seoul's night view.

 

*

The trio quickly get off from the car, and entered the cafe. Sulli quickly went into the toilet to change to her work uniform, while Se Hun and Myung Soo sat at their usual spot.

 

Micharoo cafe is one of the place where Sulli worked, she worked as a bartista at night. The cafe is known for its comfortable and homy surrounding, their coffee are also quite well known among youngsters. The cafe is opened for 24 hours, with a cafe theme that is loved by youngsters; it is definitely one of the best hangout place in Seoul.

 

Myung Soo followed Se Hun to their usual spot; as he walked, he saw a familiar face. The girl whom Myung Soo is looking at seemed to realize that someone is watching her. She turned her head, and Myung Soo and her eyes met.