1

Closer

"Ssul, wake up! Or else we will be late... yah!"

Sulli opened her eyes and saw her best friend, Sehun dressed formally in suite. " Why and how on earth did u managed to get into my apartment?"

" Huh? Ssul, don't tell me you forget. We have an Oasis party to attend in...... Oh crap, an hour!" Sehun pouted and shook his head, he has constantly reminded Sulli about the party since two weeks ago; and yet, she still managed to forget.

" He is not answering my question, ck." Sulli frowned. " Hmmmm... 5 more minutes." She then covered herself with a blanket, and went back to sleep.

" Yah! Choi Sulli. " Se hun shouted. He has no choice but forcefully dragged Sulli off the bed.

After Se hun's continuos grumbling and nagging, Sulli finally got up and ready herself. She wore a long beige dress, which is decorated with small diamonds around the neck area. The dress is simple, yet graceful. Sulli applied a little bit of make up, with only blush on and lip gloss; as for hair, she let it loose straight.

Once Sulli finished her make up and get dressed, they quickly get into Se hun's car and head to the party.

*

 With Su han's 'great' driving skill, they managed to come to the party on time.

" Su han! Are you trying to kill the both of us?! " Sulli shrieked. This wasn't the first time Sulli experienced Su han's 'great' driving skill, and it seemed that she would not be able to get used to it anytime soon.

" It isn't my fault that we are late..come on!" Su han replied, as he pulled Sulli inside the building.

" I'd rather have myungsoo to pick me up. " Sulli muttered under her breadth.

Oasis is a party where only higher level people, or we called socialites attend. The event would be held twice a year, bringing all the socialites in South Korea together.

*

"Oh my God! Isn't that Su han? He looked good as ever."

" Wait who's that girl? She's pretty."

" Is she one of Su han's collection too?"

" She isn't! It's Sulli, remember?"

" Oh you mean THAT Sulli?"

" Yes, she is THAT Sulli.. She looked prettier up close."

"Hmm, but where is the other one?"

Whispers of envy and admiration could be heard the moment Sulli and Su han entered the building. The guys admire Sulli's beautiful figure, while girls would droll over Su han.

" Did you see him?" Suhan asked, as his eyes wondered around; searching for a certain someone.

" No, seems like..." Before Sulli could continue her words, someone hugged her from behind.

" Looking for me, sulliver?" Myungsoo asked, as he placed a peck on Sulli's cheek.

" Yah! Don't call me sulliver. How's europe?" Sulli asked as she brushed strands of hair off Myungsoo's forehead.

" Europe was great! There were lots of pretty hot girls as well." Myungsoo replied as he wondered back to his moment in Europe. 

*

Choi Sulli, Oh Se Hun, and Kim Myung Soo. The three 'musketeers' or so the people around them called them; they are known as the best of friends and inseparable. Whenever there is Se hun, there would be Sulli and Myung soo.; it has always been like that. Their status differences were never a problem, and Se hun and Myung soo would never let anyone who tried to hurt or separate Sulli from them.

 

Oh Se Hun, 27 years old, the second child of the Oh family. Se hun has broad shoulder and tall; his face line is very firm, people often mistaken him as a model. At his young age, he already established his own company which specialised in trading. Se hun and Myung soo are childhood friends; since both of them grew up together, their bonds are very strong. They met Sulli when they were in secondary school. Se hun is known to be a playboy, and would has a reputation of dating a girl in less than 3 months. Because of his friendly and outgoing personality, many people wanted to be his friends.

 

Kim Myung Soo, 28 years old, the only son of the Kim family. Myung soo has fox like eyes and strong jaw line, he is very tall and has a body to die for. He is both a model and businessman. Myung soo, or L often travelled from one place to another for photoshoot. Se hun's other half, also a playboy; is very fond of Sulli as she seemed different from the other girls he have met. Unlike Se hun, he has a very cold personality, and sometimes would seemed unreachable and distant; but once you get to know him, he is very warm.

 

Choi Sulli, 26 years old, is an orphan. Unlike Myung soo and Se hun, she is not a socialite. She is tall, since she rarely smiled, many people are curious about her; she has bright white skin with bangs covering her forehead. Sulli doesn't smile often, but when she does; people could see how wrong their judgement is towards her. Sulli worked in many different places; she is a part-time barista at night, and an office worker in the morning and afternoon. She worked in the Oh's company. Sulli gets to know Myung soo and Se hun back when they are in secondary school. Similar to Myung soo, has a cold personality; even though she has known Myung soo and Se hun for more than 10 years, she rarely talked to them about her past and family.