6

Closer

It is monday morning, and as usual Victoria would wake up early to prepare breakfast for her family. Despite living in a high profile community, she decided to live in low profile; thus earned the hearts of the people around her. Victoria prepared american breakfast with the help of Luna, her right hand cook. American breakfast is one of Nichkhun's favourite, since Khun used to study abroad.

" Luna, please wake Tao up while i prepare breakfast." Vic said as she placed the plates on the table.

" Yes Madam." replied Luna as she quickly made her way to Tao's room. Besides being the Horvejkul's main cook, Luna is also Tao's baby sitter. Due to her fondness to little kids, she gets along very well with Tao. Luna would often bring Baekhyun, her only son to the Horvejkul mansion. Baekhyun and Tao gets along very well due to their similar age, and both the Horvejkuls have no problem seeing them being friends despite their different social status.

Luna has been working for Victoria ever since she is little, she has vowed herself to work with the Ohs. However, as Victoria gets married to Nichkhun, she is asked to join the Horvejkuls asVictoria needs someone whom she can trust to take care of Tao when she is not around. Luna's only son, Baekhyun would often play with Tao;at first Luna is worried as Baekhyun is the son of her mistress's cook, however Vic reassured her that there is no such thing and everyone is equal in her eyes.

Victoria is too concentrated in preparing breakfast until she felt a pair of hands hugged her waist, she smiled knowing very well whom those hands belonged to.

" Morning Khun, did you have a good sleep?" asked Vic as she kissed Khun on her cheek.

" Yeah, of course i do..american breakfast huh? my favourite." Khun said as he sat, and motioned Vic to also join him. Since Khun is a busy man, he does not have a lot of time to spend with his family. The only time he is able to be together with his family is breakfast and sometimes dinner.

Vic and Khun starts eating breakfast, which later joined by Tao. It has been a must to never discuss any work related during breakfast.

" Qian, you know we can't hide this matter away from Se Hun. He needs to know sooner or later." said Khun as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Both knows when Khun addressed Vic with her real name, it means it is a serious matter. Victoria fed Tao with another spoon of porridge before she turned her head to Khun.

" I know, but do you think he'll agree? I mean, you know Se Hun, he is someone who can't be controlled." Victoria replied as she sighed, this matter sure is complicated but she could not do anything about it.

" Let's arrange a family talk, we have to talk about this with Se Hun soon. I heard she is already here." replied Khun as he hold Vic's hand, giving her reassurance.

Victoria only smiled and hoped the best for her family and for her brother; she can only hoped Se Hun would understand and agree to this matter.

 

                                                                                                                             *

 

It is 10 o'clock at night, Se Hun has just finished his work; he is the last one to leave the office. Today sure has been a long day, his company has been tricked from a foreign investor, luckily the damage is not severe and can be covered within half a year. Se Hun is driving around the city, looking for a restaurant to eat. As he drived, he saw a familiar figure standing near the bus stop. Based on her expression, Se Hun could tell that she is scared and felt threatened. Se Hun quickly pull over to the side and rushed to the familiar figure.

" Yah, let me go! What are you doing?" the girl shireked, hoping someone would come and saved her from these  scary men.

" What a pretty young......" before one the men could finish his sentence, he is thrown to the side by Se Hun.

" LEAVE. HER. ALONE" scowled Se Hun as he pulled Krystal over to his side.

" Who are you? You are the one who needs to get lost. She is ours!" replied the men as they start to cornered both Krystal and Se Hun. Se Hun has no choice but to fight the men, Krystal can only stay still and hope the scary men would leave them soon. After a couple of fights, the men decided to back off and leave them behind.

" Hey, are you ok? Hellooooo" asked Se Hun as he approached the pale looking Krystal.

" Yess, i'm...okk...i'm sorry i lost my way..and oh my God, your lip..it is bleeding." replied Krystal as tears start to form in her eyes, she is very thankful to this stranger, as without his help, Krystal does not know what will happen to her. The stranger seemed familiar, but he could not comprehend who he is.

" It's alright, i can just put some ointment tonight. I'll send you home, where do you live? You know it is not safe for a girl to walk at night alone around this area. My name is Se Hun by the way." Se Hun said as  he touched his lip, it sure hurts but he still needs to keep his composure in front of this girl. Boys, not wanting to look weak infront of any girls.

Krystal in turn tell him her name, Se Hun being a gentleman sent Krystal home. She could not understand this feeling but she could feel butterflies in her stomach; and even though she has just met him, she felt safe and there is this warm feeling in her. During their way to Krystal's house, the two talked about each other's background.

Since Se Hun has no interest in ice skating, he has completely no idea about Krystal; so when she said she is the famous figure skater, Se Hun could not hide his shock. Krystal instead laughed at Se Hun's reaction, and somehow glad he knows nothing about her. On the other hand, Krystal then starts to remember who Se Hun is, and his famous trio circle, including that Myung Soo; but she'd rather not talk about it. When in states, Krystal would often hear her parents talking about the Oh's corporation, and she knew that her parents have good relationship with the Ohs.

" Hey, thankyou for saving me and sending me home." said Krystal as she bowed to Se Hun.

" Geez drop the formalities, next time just remember not to travel alone at night. Good night!" Se Hun said as he bid Krystal goodbye. He waited till Krystal went inside her house before he finally left.

Krystal watched as Se Hun's car speed away, she hoped that this won't be the last time they would be meeting. Se Hun too could not help but smile, it is a lie if he knows nothing about Krystal Jung. Though not much, but Se Hun knows a bit about her as lately his sister would often tell him about Krystal Jung. She is known for her cold and ice princess attitude, but after tonight he knows she is actually far from it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an updateee! hope u guys like this chapter, and pardon me for the grammatical errors *blushes*

Anyway have u guys seen exo's MAMA mv :Q_____________ ?