4

Closer

Krystal P.O.V

I'm sitting in my usual cafe, it is now 21.30 pm and I am still struggling with my work report.

" My sister must have an enjoyable time at the party." Krystal sighed as she looked outside the window.

End P.O.V

                                                                                                                                *

Krystal is a regular customer in Micharoo cafe; from the taste of the coffee to the interior design of the cafe...Krystal loved every bit of it. Recently, Krystal has moved from Los Angeles to Korea, however, with her easygoing personality, she managed to gain new friends easily.

Three figures went inside the cafe, one of them is Sulli. Krystal recognised Sulli, one of the barista in Micharoo cafe. The other two are Se hun, one of Seoul's famous bachelour; known as a cassanova yet girls still fought over to get (read: tame) him. Then Krystal saw him...yes him, the arrogant Kim Myung Soo.

                                                                                                                              *

 

*flashback*

Los Angeles, 1 year ago

Krystal was busy preparing and helping the maids to prepare food for the guests. The Jungs invited the Kims to cover over for dinner; Jung Yun Ho, who was the father of Krystal Jung is best friend with Kim Jae Joong. Jung Yun Ho has two daughters, Krystal Jung or also known as Jung Soo Jung and Jessica Jung, known as Jung Soo Yeon. Unlike Krystal, Jessica is rarely seen at home due to her profession as a model and fashion designer. Jessica is 28 and is engaged to actor/singer boyfriend, Park Yoo Chun; she was 3 years older than Krystal.

It has been known that the Jungs adored Krystal compared to Jessica as she was likely to spend more time home. Krystal was a porfessional figure skater and has been recently involved in his father's business as Jessica refused to.

" Krystal, come here for a while...i would like you to meet Uncle Kim." called Jung Ara, Krystal's mom.

After being called, Krystal quickly ran from the kitchen to the living room; she knew she would be scolded by her mom as she didn't listened to her. Ara is suprised to see Krystal coming out from the kitchen, running, with her hair tied messed up and only dressed in short pants and plain t-shirt.

" Hi, I'm Krystal...nice to meet you uncle and aunty." said Krystal as she quickly gave her hands to the guests. She knew she better greet the Kims right away. so Ara or Yun Ho would not be able to scold her.

" Anyeong Soo Jung, still as bubbly as ever...but prettier. " said Kim Hyo Joo as she hugged Krystal " Oh here let me introduce to you, my son, Myung Soo."

Myung Soo stood up and give Krystal his trademark smile, he analysed Krystal from top to bottom; despite her messy and casual (plain) appearance Krystal still managed to look pretty and attractive, too bad she is his dad's best friend's daughter.

After their short introduction Krystal is dragged by Ara to her room for change. Krystal insisted not to change her clothes, but Ara forced her to in order to show respect to the guests; she also got scolded for not being un-lady like infront of the Kims. By the time they returned back, everyone is already seated in the dining table. Krystal sitting in front of Myung Soo couldn't help to see how prince-like attitude/appearance Myung Soo is, no wonder girls swooned over him.

" You don't have to stare at me like that you know, I am not going anywhere." Myung Soo said as he sliced his steak.

" It was not my intention to stare at you like that, I was just wondering what makes the girls swoon over you." Krystal replied honestly as she took a bite of her food.

" Isn't it pretty obvious for my money and good looks?" Smirked Myung Soo confidently

Krystal scoffed at what she heard, though it is true but she could not believe how could Myung Soo said it so casually. " Good looks my head, oh my clearly they are blind." She mutterred, and stared back at Myung Soo.

The elders were busy talking and enjoying the food that they failed to sense the cold atmosphere which was slowly rising at the other side of the table.

                                                                                                                      *

The Kims stayed at the Jung's mansion for 3 days. Myung Soo learnt that Krystal has a sister, and she was a professional skater/  business woman; though he would not admit it, but he was amazed of Krystal who managed to make time for both of her careers. He watched several videos of Krystal's skating perfomance and was amazed by how suave yet fierce she skated.

Krystal too learnt that Myung Soo is Uncle Jae Joong's son from his second wife. Like her, Myung Soo has a double career....a model and a business man. Ever since Krystal saw Myung Soo, she felt very familiar but could not figure it out who; atleast not until she checked online. Myung Soo is one of the most wanted model not only in Korea but worldwide.

After 3 days, both families bid each other goodbye; due to their pride, Myung Soo and Krystal only looked at one another and left. The elders could only looked and shaked their heads as they felt how childish the two youngsters are.

*end of flashback*

                                                                                                                   *

 

After Myung Soo and Krystal looked at one another, Krystal quickly turned her head to the side, pretending not to see Myung Soo. On the other hand, Myung Soo is pretty irritated and approached Krystal, dragging Se Hun along.

" Yah! Krystal, don't you know any manners? Is that how you greet someone you havent seen for a while? Why are you in Korea? Aren't you supposed to be in Los Angeles?" asked Myung Soo heatedly.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! one question at a time. First, we only met once so i don't at least not yet considered you as a friend. Second, does it even matter where I am? Since when Korea belongs to the almighty Kim Myung Soo." answered Krystal back as she raised her voice.

" Yah! Don't raise your voice at me!" Myung Soo answered back, closed to shouting.

" Sir, Mam, you are disturbing other customers. If you guys would like to fight, please do it outside." interrupted Sulli as she shot Myung Soo a death glare. "And Se Hun ssi, please make yourself useful and don't only looked at them fighting as if it is some kind of show."

Se Hun who is too concentrated watching the interactions between his best friend and the beatiful stranger, almost forgot to stop them; what amazed him is the fact ice prince Myung Soo showed his true self to a stranger- something that he rarely does. Sulli too could sense Myung Soo's different attitude towards Krystal, she couldn't helped but wonder what are their relationships as Krystal doesn't seemed to be one of Myung Soo's collection.

" Ah sorry Ssul, and you are Krystal i assumed. My name is Oh Se Hun, i would like to apologise for my friend's rude behavior here. We would not disturb you, please continue with whatever you are doing." said Se Hun, breaking the tension between Krystal and Myung Soo. The two are staring at one another, as if they are going to kill one another with their icy stares.

Se Hun forcefully dragged Myung Soo to their table, and start interrogating him.

"Oh man, this is going to be a long night." Myung Soo thought, he knew Se Hun would not leave him alone until he got what wants.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late update!

In case you guys are confused:

Jung Ara & Jung Yunho are parents of Krystal Jung and Jessica Jung

Kim Jaejoong & Kim Hyo Joo are parents of Kim Myung Soo. Hyo Joo is Myung Soo's step mom as his real mom died after giving birth to him. Hyo Joo treated Myung Soo as her own, but due to her busy schedules she couldn't expressed her true feelings towards him

 

THANKYOU choisasha, lemongrass, and xina_kathy and kcharlenek! I hope I don't dissapoint you guys :)