10

Closer

Krystal and Se Hun decided to go on a friendly date; they chose the amusement park as their destination. It has been three months as they got to get to know each other as friends rather than fiancé. As they reached the location, they were surprised to find it to be crowded. It turned out there has been a photo shoot in which Myung Soo or L is the main model.

“Is he really that popular?” asked Krystal as she kept her gaze on Myung Soo.

“Popular enough to make the who female population of South Korea to go crazy.” Replied Se Hun sarcastically.

The two laughed seeing Myung Soo being crowded or ‘attacked’ by a bunch of fan girls for autograph, annoyance can be obviously seen on his face.

 

*

Myung Soo has just finished his photoshoot, being a model has its consequences too; such as surrounded by a bunch of crazy fan girls, some of them would even cross his private borders. As he tried to pass through his fans, Myung Soo spotted two familiar figures laughing and pointing at him; he suddenly thought of an idea.

“My dear fans, guess who do we have here? Oh Se Hun and Krystal Jung!” shouted Myung Soo evilly.

Fear and shock are evident on both Krystal and Se Hun’s face, as the crowd now ran after them.

“Kim Myung Soo, you are so dead!” muttered Se Hun.

“That idiot! I’m so going to kill you.” Said Krystall angrily.

 

*

 

After three hours of taking pictures and fan sign, the three can now rest. They went to the nearest café and quickly grab anything that they can eat.

“So what are you two doing here? I never knew you guys are a big fan of me.” Joked Myung Soo.

“We were supposed to have a friendly date, only the both of us.” Replied Se Hun, still annoyed with Myung Soo.

“But thanks to you, we ended up having a group date.” Said Krystal.

“Date?” asked Myung Soo, feeling confused and he couldn’t deny that he doesn’t have a good feeling about this.

“Yes, the get-to-know each other date,”

“Oh.”

Seeing Myung Soo’s reaction, Se Hun is more convinced that his best friend indeed have something for Krystal. Surprisingly, he isn’t hurt but thankful because the cold Myung Soo finally has some warmth again. The three ate quietly, each are busy with their own thought.

“Myung, can you send Krystal home? I need to go somewhere else after this.” Said Se Hun as he broke the silence.

“Huh? I’m not going back with him, I’d rather use taxi.” Replied Krystal, she herself did not understand why but whenever she is with Myung Soo, she would feel uneasy as her heart would beat continuously and her body temperature would suddenly increase.

“You heard her, Jung rather use taxi. “

“Are you sure? Aren’t you afraid people are going to recognize you?”

Hearing Se Hun’s question, Krystal suddenly feel alarmed but her ego prevents her so. There is no way she is going to go home without Myung Soo. But how is she going to go home?

“So Jung, my car or taxi? Your choice.”

“Oh okay fine, I’ll use your car but make sure it is fully sterilized. I do not want to be infected by the germs inside your car.” Groaned Krystal, it is going to be a long ride she thought.

“YAH!” said Myung Soo as he knocked Krystal’s head.

This obviously leads to continuous bicker and fights, and Se Hun who is the bystander can only watched them with amusement. He is more than willing to let Krystal be with Myung Soo, he knew he lost the battle from the very beginning. Se Hun also finally get the answer he has been questioning, his feeling for Krystal is nothing like lovers, but more like best friends. He enjoyed her presence, but Se Hun couldn’t deny that his mind would always think of that certain person.

 

*

After leaving Krystal and Myung Soo, Se Hun quickly speeds his car to find her. Se Hun did not forget to buy white roses, her favorite flower. Once he reached her apartment, Se Hun dialed her number.

“YAH, Sulli! Come out, I have something to show you.” Said Se Hun, he could not contain his excitement to see her.

Soon after, footsteps could be heard and he saw Sulli coming out with her medusa hair and eyes half open. It is obvious that Sulli has just woken up, and he knew what is waiting for him.

“YAH OH SE HUN! HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY SLEEP?” screamed Sulli, Se Hun could swear his ear drums almost burst because of it.

“There is something I need to say.” Said Se Hun carefully.

“Why not tomorrow? I’m so tired from work.” Grumbled Sulli as she led him into the living room.

“I like you!”

“Huh? Se Hun, do you have a fever?”

“Sull, listen to me. I like you; do you want to be my girl?”

“What about Krystal? I thought you are head over heels for her.”

“I thought so too. But I realized that whenever I’m with her, I would always think of me. Please bear with me, I know I sound cheesy but I like you, I truly do. I want to hold hands with you, go eat ice cream together, walk together with you. Without you, I feel incomplete. I know you feel uncomfortable with our differences in social status, but I don’t care! You are all I need. So Choi Jin Ri, will you be mine?” asked Se Hun, his face is now as red as tomato.

“Yes, you idiot. I want to be your girlfriend.” Replied Sulli in between her tears, she felt very happy and lucky to have Se Hun returned her feelings.

“I love you too.” Hugged Se Hun, knowing Sulli wouldn’t say the word ‘I love you’ first.

“Sulli, can I – WOAH! Oh my God, are we missing something?” shrieked Krystal, she wanted to give Sulli a surprise visit but ended up getting the surprise instead.

“YAH JUNG! I’M NOT YOUR SLAVE, GOSH THIS WITCH.YAH! WOAH, Se Hun and Sulli! Are you two dating?” asked Myung Soo, now it is his turn to be surprised.

“Guys, I’m going to make a very important announcement here. Choi Sulli is finally my girlfriend!” said Se Hun with a proud smile.

Sulli is afraid with Krystal’s reaction as she knows that Krystal has feelings for Se Hun, but much to her surprise Krystal gave her a tight hug and congratulates her.

“Krys, are you sure? I thought you like him too.” Whispered Sulli as the two girls are left alone in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

“You know I do like him, but not in that kind of romantic way. I’m comfortable around him though, he is like a brother I never have. The person that I like is not Se Hun, but that jerk.” Blushed Krystal, she finally told someone about her crush.

“So you like me eh? Krystal Jung is in love with the mighty Kim Myung Soo!” teased Myung Soo, he is pleasantly surprised to hear Krystal’s confession and seeing her surprised reaction; he couldn’t help to more.

“Yah you jerk! So you have a new hobby, huh? Peeping into other people’s conversation.” shouted Krystal, recovering from her embarrassment.

“Oh so I am that jerk. But you know I am hard to please, so you need to go for extra effort to win my heart.”

“The hell with that! Sull, I’m going home, I can’t stand being with this jerk.” Said Krystal as she quickly take her bag and get ready to leave Sulli’s place.

“Wait! I haven’t given you my answer.” Replied Myung Soo in a serious tone, he quickly grabbed Krystal’s hand when she is about to leave.

“I don’t need your answer.” Answered Krystal coldly, she tried to control her voice and prevented herself from crying.

Sulli and Se Hun could only watch the two by the side, they just hope the two wont tear the house down with their wrath.

“I’d like it to be more private, but I guess this is also fine. I like you too, though you are the type of girl that might be difficult to handle, but I don’t mind spending the rest of life taking care of you. I..”

“Type that might be difficult to handle?”

“But I don’t mind it though.”

“Yah! So what are you trying to say?”

“Marry me!”

“………”

“Man, he is more extreme than me.” Whispered Se Hun, he later received a hard nudge from Sulli.

“You are spoiling all the fun.” Hissed Sulli.

“Man, my girl is scary-ouchh!”

“So, Jung Soo Jung. Will you marry me?” asked Myung Soo again.

“But Kim Myung Soo, I have a very bad attitude and I am very hard to please too. If you behave well, I might accept your proposal.” Replied Krystal with a smirk.

“Don’t you dare.” Muttered Myung fiercely

“Try me.” Challenged Krystal, she later received a shock as Myung Soo pulled her over and kissed her on the lips. The two are so lost in their thoughts that they did not realize both Sulli and Se Hun watching them.

“I thought this is supposed to be our day. Why must they steal all the spot light?” grumbled Se Hun.

“It’s okay, I still love you any way.” Said Sulli as she pecked Se Hun on the cheek.

“Come on, Ssul. Let’s leave the two together.” Said Se Hun as he dragged his girlfriend out, giving the new couple some privacy.

A lot of new challenge will be faced by the two couples, but as long as they are together, nothing is impossible as two is better than one.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s note:

This is I guess my worst chapter ever, I had a writer’s block and decided to end this story. Thankyou my dear subbies, I’m sorry I have disappoint you guys. I had written several one shots, I hope you guys would check them out. Till then see you when I see you.*bows*