5

Closer

Se Hun saw Krystal quickly packed up her stuff before quietly went out the cafe, he then turned his attention back to his dear friend. It is unlikely for Myung Soo to act childish, especially not in front of someone whom he only met once or twice.

" Yah, Kim Myung Soo! Care to explain the relation about what happened just now? " asked Se Hun suspisciously.

" There is nothing to explain." answered Myung Soo shortly as glanced to the table where Krystal sat.

" You do know that you at lieing, right? Who is this Krystal girl? Not one of your girls I assumed. " asked Se Hun as he took Myung Soo's head to face him.

" Seriously! Don't you know who she is? She is Krystal Jung! You know that ex figure skater." answered Myung Soo lazily.

" Hmmm, no wonder she looked familiar. I'm surprised she did not fall for either of your charm." replied Sulli as she dragged a chair to the boys' table.

" Aren't you supposed to be working? why are you here? shoo shoo." asked Myung Soo, he is irritated as he hated the idea of being cornered up especially by his best friends.

" She is a regular customer you know, and in case you are wondering her favourite is the same as Vic unnie..... green tea latte." continued Sulli as she played with her hair. " Ahh, i need to have a haircut soon, my hair is already too long."

 

                                                                                                                                   *

 

Myung Soo froze at his seat, he was surprised that Sulli knew about his secret crush for Vic noona. He wondered since when, how, and why Sulli never mentioned anything about this; atleast until now.

" Ehemm, it's late already. Since it is late, i am going to let you go now Myung-ah...but remember this interrogation is not done." said Se hun as he yawned and stretched his body "Do you want to go home now? Ssul, is it okay if we go home now?" he continued.

" Huh? You just go home first, I want to stay here for a little while." replied Myung Soo feeling dazed, he glanced Sulli who is still playing with her hair.

Se Hun who is feeling tired then excused himself first, he gave a Sulli a peck before leaving. It has been a habit for either Myung Soo and Se Hun to kiss/peck Sulli on her cheek whenever they met or left. After Se Hun left, Myung Soo asked Sulli since when did she knew about his feelings, and whether Se Hun knew about this.

" Soo-ah, did you forget how long we have been friends? Besides you made it too obvious, whenever you saw Vic unnie, you would always be hyper-active, and you would even smile a lot. Whenever you are with Vic noona, you showed her the side which you rarely showed others....your real side. I don't think Se Hun knew about your secret feeling, considering how slow he is in this kind of stuff. However, please do remember Vic unnie is married, happily with Khun oppa, they are even blessed with Tao. As a best friend, I don't want to see you being hurt. You need to move on, but not by dating many girls and dumped them after a short period of time. I know it's tough, but the one will definitely come for you." said Sulli as she held Myung Soo's hand, she squeezed Myung Soo's hand as if giving a sense of encouragement.

" SSul, I am tired...I'm going home first, see you tomorrow. I hope you do not tire yourself. Bye" replied Myung Soo as he got up and quickly head out of the door.

Myung Soo's heart is hurt, though what Sulli said is true yet he could not accept it. He has loved Victoria so much, that it hurted him. Sulli sighed as she saw Myung Soo's figure disappear from her sight, she knew she has no right to say so; but she is left with no choice, she doesn't want to see her best friend screwing himself.

 

                                                                                                                                             *

 

It is eight o'clock on sunday morning, Sulli just reached her home after her night shift. Sulli lives in a one bedroom apartment, the place is small yet comfy. She quickly took her bath and then lied herself on the bed; as Sulli is about to drift to sleep, her phone rang.

" Hello, who's this?" asked Sulli, she is so sleepy that she no longer cared to look at the caller id.

" Yah! it's me! Open the door, i brought you some food." Se Hun answered back, he knew Sulli must have not taken any breakfast. Sulli would sacrifice her breakfast just to have enough sleep; even though Se hun and Myung Soo have constantly told her to quite her part time jobs, Sulli would never listen. Sulli would work so hard, keeping herself busy, too busy that she even forgot that she needed to eat and rest.

Sulli opened the door and saw Se Hun smiling sheepishly as he carried a plastic bag full of food.

" I'm sorry Ssul, I did not bring the other key...so I have no choice but to wake you up." Se Hun said as he handed Sulli the plastic full of foods.

Judging from the smell, Sulli is able to know the food that Se Hun brought, pepper and salt pig ribs, jjangmyun, and kimchi stew....her favs.

" Huh? what key? wait, don't tell me you made a duplicate of my key and kept it for your own." Sulli asked as she felt irritated, how dare Se Hun made an extra key of her house, especially without her consent.

" Hahaha, you know what...forget it, go inside and eat...I have to go now, bye." said Se Hun hurriedly as she pushed Sulli inside, lucky for him he is a good runner, so he managed to run fast before Sulli could be able to scold him.

Sulli watched as Se Hun quickly ran away,she looked at the food and decided she would just save the food for lunch and dinner; after putting the food on the counter, she quickly went back to sleep. It has been a habit for Se Hun to come over sunday morning, and brought Sulli different kinds of food. Se Hun knew rather than going out to play, Sulli rather stay at home and rest. It has been a habit for Se Hun, also he would be able to check on Sulli's condition after work; as he is afraid Sulli would get sick from overwork.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late update, thankyou for the comments and my new subscribers!c *YAY!CHEERS!* anyway, if you guys realised i chnaged some of the character's name in the previous chapter. Anyway, i hope yo guys have fun reading my fanfic...sorry for the short update....see you guys soon! <3