9

Closer

"So Se Hun, you are going on a date with that ice princess this saturday?" asked Myung Soo as he chewed on his chicked.

"Ehem I wilsh dhdkandjfndfd.....yes, we have a month to get to know one another." answered Se Hun as he tried to swallow his food

Se Hun and Myung Soo are now eating in food stand at the side of the road. Though blessed with a wealthy family,they have no problem eating or involving themselves as a commoner.

"Btw, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" asked Se Hun all of a sudden

After hearing Se Hun's question, Myung Soo choked on his food. "Later, I'm currently very busy. I have a lot of projects to handle."

"Hmm okay"

"What's with him? Why is he so weird after the engagement? Is it because of that Jung?" thought Myung Soo, he rather not talk about this matter and continue eating.

 

                                                                                                            *

"Anyeong Krystal-ssi, this is you caramel frappucino." said Sulli as she placed Krystal's order on the table.

"Oh Sulli-ssi, thankyou very much! please drop the formalities and just call me Krystal." smiled Krystal as she took the cup of coffee and drank it "Hmm..delicious"

"Are you busy right now? Can we talk for a little while? asked Krystal, since she and Se Hun are going to be engaged, maybe it is best for her to get to know Se Hun's circle of friends. Krystal has taken a liking of Sulli, but if it is Myung Soo; she has no idea whether they could get alot well.

"I heard about your engagement with Se Hun, congratulations!" said Sulli as she took a seat across Krystal.

"We are in the process of getting to know each other first though, however, I know nothing about him. Do you mind telling me more about Se Hun?" asked Krystal.

"Well, Se Hun you see, he is known as Seoul's number one playboy. It is not that he doesn't appreciate girls, he is just the type of person who can't say no. Tthe girls would asked him for a date, but that is because of his reputation or look. None of them really loved him just because of who he is. Se Hun can be extremely annoying though with his antics, this especially occured when Myung Soo is around."

"Myung Soo that jerk."

"Huh? Pardon me, Krystal?"

"Never mind, please continue."

"Even so, Se Hun still has a lot of his childish sides. As you know, he grew up only with his sister. Sometimes he may be lonely, but he covered them perfectly. If this engagement is successful, I hope you will treat him properly. Despite his age, Se Hun is actually a lost child who craves for warmth and love." said Sulli, it is no surprise that Sulli understood Se Hun more than anybody else even Myung Soo. Even though she may seemed cold and ignorant, she is actually very observant yet preferred to remain in the shadow.

Krystal is surprised by how deep Sulli's understanding of Se Hun, she couldn't help but felt a tint of jealousy not because of Se Hun, but she envied their close friendship. How she wished to have someone beside her during her up and down; not that her family is not supportive, but it would be great to be close with someone other than your family. Se Hun, Krystal and Myung Soo faced the same problem in making friends; people would either approached them for their fame or money. In the world of socialites, nothing is real as people would only be kind to you if they wanted something in return.

"Sulli, do you like Se Hun? You seemed to be very fond of him." asked Krystal carefully, it's not that she is jealous or whatsoever but if Sulli and Se Hun has feelings for one another, she didn't one to come between them.

"I liked  him, but we both are too different in terms of status. I'm just a commoner." answered Sulli with a smile, she could see that Krystal looked at her with pity; but Sulli didn't need pity from anyone. It is true that she liked Se Hun, but she decided to put it aside for the sake of their friendship and their future. She is also surprised of how open she could be when taking to Krystal, as she even did not tell Myung Soo her feelings.

Based on their previous conversations, Sulli is positively sure that Krystal is someone who is trustworthy and believed that whatever that is said between them would be kept safe.

"You know, Se Hun and I are engaged but there is no feelings involved. At least not yet for now, as we are in the process of getting to one another. But i hope you too can fight for your love, screw the status. Love isn't measured in money or fame, sure we will face a lot of challenges but if we are able to get through it together, it sure is worthwhile, isn't it?"

Sulli felt warmth after hearing Krystal's words, she has no plan on fighting for Se Hun; but Krystal's words sure gave her a sense of encouragement.

"Yes, let's fight together"

And for once, Sulli can smiled and breathed freely when taking about her personal life, without being judged by anyone.