7

Closer

And can you smile? smile...
you want this
you hope for this
I can't seem to have you with only my heart

And can you smile? smile...
I said to leave
I said I'm okay
It seems like I can give you nothing
but this to you in the end

" Hello, yes hyung...hmm yeah, I'm awake hoahm" said Myung Soo as he answered his manager's call. Myung Soo is a deep sleeper, it is not easy to wake him up, it took him 8 missed calls for him to finally answered his phone.

" Myung Soo, wake up okay? You have a photoshoot in an hour, I'm already in front of your apartment...Let me in!" replied his manager.

Myung Soo lazily got up and opened his apartment door, he is greeted with his manager angry face. He has been reminded to have a photoshoot schedule this friday afternoon, and yet he still forget. Myung Soo's manager, Sunggyu can only sighed knowing very well Myung Soo inside and out. Sunggyu has to literally dragged Myung Soo off the bed to their van, as they may be late for his schedule; he could see how tired Myung Soo is but could not do anything about it as it is a risk of being a celebrity.

 

                                                                                                                             *

 

" So who is my partner?" Myung Soo asked Sunggyu as they are in the van, he tried to keep himself awake by drinking coffee.

" Krystal Jung, you know the figure skater. I heard she is currently in Korea right now." replied Sunggyu as he checked Myung Soo's schedule for the day.

Myung Soo is shocked, he doesn't think that meeting her often is a good idea; in fact he thinks she is a nuinsance. He sighed, even though he doesn't like Krystal Jung he still needs to be professional; afterall they are only working partners.

Myung Soo scanned through his missed calls, 8 from his manager and 3 from Sulli. After their incident in the cafe, Myung Soo and Sulli have not been talking, or it would be proper to say that Myung Soo is avoiding Sulli. He knew he won't be able to avoid her forever, Myung Soo sighed and called Sulli.

" Soo-ah! is everything alright? I'm sorry about last week." said Sulli with a worried tone.

" Ssul, let's meet up tonight. There is something i want to discuss." Myung Soo said, he felt a pang of guilty, it is his fault yet Sulli is the one apologising to him. He needs to make an apology tonight.

" Okay sure, what time does your schedule ends today? Mine finished at eight." replied Sulli.

" Alright, I'll fetch you up at eight. And Ssul, sorry for avoiding you these past few days." said Myung Soo, before Sulli can give a reply, he quickly turned off his phone.

 

                                                                                                                                    *

 

Se Hun is busy reviewing his company's monthly report, until he received a call from Nickhun.

" Let's meet up tonight, dress up properly. There is someone whom we want you to meet." Nichkhun said through the phone.

From Nichkhun's tone, Se Hun can tell that something serious is up; usually when there is family gathering, it is his noona's responsibility to call each of the family members.

" Sure hyung, just tell me the location and time."

After telling Se Hun the location and time, Nichkhun quickly hanged up his phone as he has meeting to attend. Se Hun found it weirdx but just shrugged it off, as tonight everything would be clear; he just hoped that everything is alright.

 

                                                                                                                                 *

 

As Myung Soo went inside the studio, he could see Krystal posing in front of the camera. Myung Soo quickly changed his clothes and joined Krystal for the photoshoot. At the corner of his eyes,Myung Soo could see Krystal's eagle eye watching his every movement.

" Why are you late? Don't you know the word 'punctuality'?" hissed Krystal as Myung Soo positioned himself next to her.

" Hey Jung, I'm only five minutes late and yes i know the word punctuality." said Myung Soo and smiled, he gave different poses in which each would make girls' heart flutter.

Krystal looked at him with and annoyance, if only there aren't cameras; she would love to punch Myung Soo on the face. Yes, it is very unlady like but who cares.

" Be professional Krystal, be professional. Don't let this jerk affect you." Krystal muttered softly, but soft enough to be heard by Myung Soo.

Myung Soo smirked and focused himself in the photoshoot, he has no time and is too lazy to fight with Krystal today. He has to admit that he is amazed with Krystal's professionalism. After the photoshoot, both Krystal and Myung Soo changed into their casual outfit; because of his promise with Sulli, Myung Soo quickly make his way to Sulli's work place. As Myung Soo is about to enter his van, he passed though Krystal and praised her; with that he left.

Krystal scrunched her eyebrow, it is unlike Myung Soo to be like that.

" Hmm may be he is not as bad as I thought. Maybe." thought Krystal, she checked on her watch and realised that she too would be late for her appointment. She quickly went inside her car and left the studio.