7/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the night, Baekhyun woke up with her body feeling heavy, making her difficult to breath. Subconsciously opening her eyes, she found Chanyeol soundly sleeping beside her, his arms were snaking on her waist tightly causing her have difficulties in breathing. She pushes him off her body but he won't in. 

"Yeol.. I can't breathe.." Baekhyun complains, luckily Chanyeol seems to notice. "I can't breathe.. It’s too tight.." she continues. Chanyeol didn't take his arms off her, instead he only loosened it. "Go home." She pushes his head again off her shoulder, it's feeling numb and it's making her feel uncomfortable.

When Chanyeol is completely off her body Baekhyun shifted her body to her right so her back's facing him. The guy stubbornly slides his body north, sliding his right arms under her head, left arm back to her waist and pull Baekhyun's body close to his, burying his face to her nape. 

Chanyeol's warmth is comforting, his arm feels soft, his breath tingles her neck but Baekhyun is comfortable under him. She like the warm breath that's hitting the back of her neck, she love the music of his heart beats as it hits her back, Baekhyun feels like Chanyeol's cuddle is the warmest place. Closing her eyes she allowed her consciousness to take over her mind again.

Indulging the cuddle Baekhyun subconsciously allowed him, Chanyeol is happily back hugging the sleeping girl. Despite the growling loud protest of his stomach, he missed dinner last night and now it's almost lunch time, he ignores his hunger to enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity heaven has blessed him. Baekhyun flip her body and hug Chanyeol, burying her face on his chest. 

"Oppa what time is it?" Oh man, Baekhyun's sleepy voice is y, he never imagined it. 

"I don’t know." He lied. Baekhyun embraces him tighter, Chanyeol places his legs on top of hers.

"This is good. I like this." She confessed.

"I'll sleep here every night then." 

"Dad's going to kill you." She laughed.

"They can marry us off if I ask, you know that." Baekhyun giggled.

"No we can't marry each other. First, you don't like me, second, you are not my style and lastly, I hate you to the moon and back." Chanyeol gently planted a kiss on top of her head and smiled.

"Me too, I hate you to the moon and back." Deviously, Baekhyun bit his chest. "Ah! Stop stop stop. Stop! Or I won't let you cuddle with me!" He yelled. She pouted and teasingly push him off, Chanyeol grab her arms and put it back to his waist. "I'll give you cuddles every night." He said in between giggles, brushing her bangs to the back of his ears.

They stayed cuddling for a few minute, talking, laughing until the door opens. Baekhyun moved back and quickly sits down, Chanyeol did the same. Their parents thought they were actually close but once, they never saw Chanyeol went inside her room, and the same goes to Baekhyun.

"Are you kids doing something inappropriate?" Baekhyun's father asks them, seriousness were written all over his face. With this new kind of society, he understood how teenagers can be hormonal and he's not yet ready for his only daughter to engage in that kind of thing.

"No sir." Chanyeol confessed. "We only slept sir, I mean like sleeping and cuddling." His voice is sincere. 

"Yeah dad, we were just hanging out then we suddenly fell asleep. We are not doing something you should be worried of." His father is staring at her, reading her expression, shifting his gaze to the both of them.

"Okay. Chanyeol can just marry you if he get you pregnant but I hope not until you finish your studies." Baekhyun's eyes widen in disbelief. 

"OMG Dad you'd actually marry me off to this ugly guy?" Baekhyun asks in disbelief pointing a finger on the well behaved guy. Chanyeol look at her, eyes wide open. 

"I'm ugly?" Chanyeol asks the girl.

"Are you handsome?" She attacked him, Baekhyun gets off from the bed and walk towards her father. "Dad you just can't do that. I'm not so marrying this guy!" She whined. 

The three of them were loudly bickering, as they get down to the first floor, Baekhyun is complaining to her father while Chanyeol whines behind her. Five pairs of eyes were set on them as they continue their nonsense bickering in front of everyone. The grandparents were watching a tv show seated in the couch across the room, Chanyeol's father is there as well, watching them while their mother's were watching from the kitchen reading the situation.

"Chanyeol spent a night beside her, on her bed." Her father announced in front of everyone. 

The teenagers were dumbfounded, is it necessary to announce the incident? In defense, they began explaining in chorus the elders can't catch anything they say. 

"Did you guys have or kiss?" Chanyeol's mother asks.

"NO!" They reply in chorus, both wide eyes open in disbelief.

"Don't marry me off with this ugly guy please dad please please.." Baekhyun beg her father. Her father is being ridiculously stupid.

"Honey you're dad is only making fun of you." Her mother laugh. Baekhyun whined. "Now, now, enough with the teasing let's eat." Chanyeol locks an arm around Baekhyun's neck to drag her to the dining table. He's starving.

=============

The last time the two families all had a meal together is like a month ago. Before Chanyeol's dad went abroad for a business travel. This is new to Baekhyun again, she's not being fake in front of everyone and happily conversing. They talked about the camping trip, Chanyeol proudly showed their performance together. Baekhyun's mom smiled at her and squeezes her hand. She's proud of her daughter for fighting off her stage fright, the world has finally seen how amazing and talented her daughter is. This is the happiest meal Baekhyun has. 

"Honey, we are also going to Japan for holiday next month." Her father informed her. Baekhyun rolls her eyes. Japan again, why? Does Earth only has 2 countries? Chanyeol laughed looking at her disappointed face, he knows how she hates Japan now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter