3/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon got worried when Jongdae asked him to pick her up, saying Baekhyun needed a ride home since she's feeling unwell. Without further questions Junmyeon said yes. When the class ends, Jongdae fixed Baekhyun's things and run back to the infirmary to get the sick girl.

As they were walking down the hallway, Jongdae is half hugging Baekhyun in case she might pass out again. Walking quietly, someone throw a fresh egg, hitting Baekhyun’s head. Both girls turned around but found no one, neither a shadow nor a sound. Jongdae took some wet tissues from her friend's bag and clean her hair up.

"That Park Chanyeol. I’m so going to sue him with abuse."

Baekhyun stayed quiet, skeptical if it is Chanyeol who really did it. She knows Chanyeol bully her for how many years but never, he never laid a finger on her. He may be harsh with his words but never, never he physically abuses her. Chanyeol might be tough at school but he's the exact opposite when they were on private places away from their friends and classmates.

The guy's arrival shattered Baekhyun's heart, Jongdae is right, it is him. She glared at him as he smirks at her, like the usual, there is Sehun and Jongin walking next to him. Unbelievable, is the guy isn't satisfied with the tortures and verbal abuse he's causing her? Now he's literally taking it to the next level? If Chanyeol wanted to upgrade their game they're playing then Baekhyun's playing now.

"I hate you Park Chanyeol!" She blurts out, leaving the clueless guy dumbfounded.

Clueless to what just happened, Chanyeol walks quickly, following her, stopping when he saw her hopping into a car with Jongdae. Maybe he's just going to ask her later at home.

=============

Baekhyun is embarrassed, this is the first time she see Junmyeon after their memorable night yet she's a total mess and she stinks with the smell of egg. The urge to cry is there yet she fights it off, avoiding Junmyeon's glances on the rear view mirror. Closing her eyes as she listens to her friend's whining and swearing to the enemy. Junmyeon is worried yet he can't ask her directly because Jongdae is with them, or should he just confess now? Before Junmyeon can speak, Jongdae halted him and wake Baekhyun who is pretending to be asleep when they reach the Byun’s house. She thanked the siblings and didn't bother looking at Junmyeon because of embarrassment Baekhyun stormed out of the car, running inside her house.

As Baekhyun is having a dip on her bath tub she felt guilty ignoring her boyfriend, watching her phone screen, waiting for a text from him. Fifteen minutes has passed yet nothing came, she took the initiative and explain.

To JM Oppa:

"Oppa.. I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm just too embarrassed when you need to see me at that state and I smell like a rotten egg. ㅜㅜ"

Waiting and hoping for a reply, holding her breath, Baekhyun sinks her entire body at the bubbly water. Praying it would help her clear her messy mind. When she rises from the water, Baekhyun is close to crying when she got no reply, grabbing her phone Baekhyun type in another message for her boyfriend.

To JM Oppa:

"TT_____________TT oppa."

After sending him another message she get off from the tub and began showering, washing her hair neatly until the stinking smell is gone. It didn't take her long to shower and changed to her night clothes.

A Chanyeol, reading some book is comfortably lying at Baekhyun's bed, welcomes Baekhyun when she gets out from the bathroom. Ignoring Chanyeol, Baekhyun continues her routine, drying her hair before running downstairs for dinner.

"May I know why you hate me?" Chanyeol starts off. Baekhyun, in disbelief turns to look at him, sending deathly glare. She needed this, she wanted this confrontation for how long she can't remember, she lost track of time.

"Really Chanyeol? You're seriously asking me that? You out of all people should have known better." She hisses, intentionally raising her voice to let her anger out.

"Hey tone it down." Worriedly Chanyeol reminded the raging girl.

"I don’t care whether they hear us or what since it's me who is the victim here." Chanyeol crawl in front of her so they can talk it out calmly or if he needed to cover Baekhyun’s mouth if necessary.

"I know I've never been good to you, but I just could not understand why out of the blue you will tell me that!" He said, Chanyeol’s voice is almost sounded desperate for answers.

"Okay, I admit, this is partly my fault because I let you bully me for years but aren't you satisfied with all of that verbal abuse and embarrassment you've given me to the point that you'd harass me physically?" Baekhyun is finally blurting out all words she had bottled up for years.

"Physically? What do you mean?" Chanyeol is confused, yeah he's guilty for verbally abusing the girl but never has he thought of laying a hand on her. He moved closer towards her so they can talk better.

"You throw an egg on me! Remember that?"

"Egg? What egg? I haven't done it to you. Do you think I can do that?" Baekhyun is remained unconvinced and distrustful. The guy sounded trustworthy yet it is Chanyeol who appeared after the incident.

"So who did it? Your friends?"

"No! We didn't do anything physically harmful to you!" Chanyeol replied quickly, putting a strong conviction to his voice to convince the girl.

"So you didn't throw an egg on me?"

"I told you I did not, we did not. I won't hurt a single hair on you, trust me Baek!" Impatient he is but said it with the most calming tone he can. Baekhyun nods her head turning around to continue drying her hair. "Do you believe me?" She nods again.

While she is drying her hair, Chanyeol crawl closer to Baekhyun and embraces her from behind. Surprised by the warm treatment of the guy. Chanyeol hugging her isn't really new to her, since they need to pretend in front of their parents, sometimes out of the blue the guy will hug her. But she knows, something's weird is going on with guy, the way he stares at her, his gentle affection now he is embracing her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter