11/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you slow down? I can't keep up to you!" Baekhyun yelled to Chanyeol who is walking fast. Almost slamming the gate in anger, Baekhyun sighed running after her angry boyfriend.

She found Chanyeol drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. Baekhyun snake her arms behind him.

"Oppa.. stop being grumpy." Baekhyun gently said. But Chanyeol is acting cold, opposite to his natural warm side and shove her off.

Like a shadow she followed him quietly back to the couch. Chanyeol the TV and watch peacefully, Baekhyun stubbornly sits on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her head to the crook of his neck and watch the anime as well. The fighting scene stole her attention for a while and went back to tame him when the commercial hits. 

"Oppa.. do you want to marry me?" Chanyeol look at her.

"No if you continue keeping secrets from me." Seriously he said.

"But it's just last night you were tired from your basketball practice, I don’t want to add up your burden and I'm planning to tell you today." Baekhyun said before stealing a peck on his lips. Chanyeol raises an eyebrow, Baekhyun is being sweet this is new. "Marry me, marry me Yeol.." Baekhyun kisses him again.

"So we are dating now?" Chanyeol asks, still feeling upset. Baekhyun nods her head. Chanyeol is suddenly happy, showing all of his milky white teeth smiled from ear to ear. 

"Why are you so happy when we already had and we casually hold hands and kiss?" 

"It's just, I feel secured that you were officially mine." Chanyeol grinned. 

"Ah, so that's it. Uhm anyway, where do you want to go in the Philippines? We will be arriving early morning at the concert day but we still have 4 more days to spend."

"Hotel room. ." He smirked, biting Baekhyun's earlobes ily. The anime is long forgotten as Chanyeol showers kisses Baekhyun's neck. "Baby, ride me." He whispers again, his deep husky voice was pleading.

"What? Now?" Chanyeol nods. 

"It's getting harder." 

Baekhyun did not reply, slowly getting off his lap, Chanyeol is curious of what she up to watches his grlirlfriend grabbing her things and teasingly runs out of the house. Leaving the guy jaw drop. Chanyeol is really hard but seems like the girl isn't in the mood. He slowly went to shower and maybe his .

=============

Without realizing the time, Chanyeol woke up early in the morning. He checks his alarm to find out he's an hour earlier. Chanyeol might have jerked off too much last night and got tired he even skipped dinner. Sleepily he forces his body inside the shower to prepare for school. After wearing his uniform Chanyeol pack his bag, kissing his mother goodbye telling her he'll eat with the family across the street.

Chanyeol greeted Baekhyun's parents good morning not forgetting his morning peck to his future mother in law. After a few talks Baekhyun's mom asked him to wake the girl up, Chanyeol is more than happy to oblige. 

Baekhyun is still soundly asleep when he enters her room, she's cuddling with her favorite teddy bear. Gently Chanyeol take the teddy bear, throwing it to the floor, he gently slide his body under her arms. 

her hair, counting her lashes, adoring such beautiful girl. After a little while, Baekhyun started fidgeting. 

"Morning Princess." Chanyeol greeted her with a smile.

"Morning, you're early huh?" Baekhyun replied turning her face to look at the guy, Chanyeol kisses her. 

"Yeah. Slept early last night, got tired ." He teases her, kissing her again, nipping her lower lip. "Take a bath so we can have breakfast, I'll help at the kitchen." Chanyeol said. 

“ert!” She joked.

=============

After the snake incident, Baekhyun is relief that nothing else happened. Their normal life changes, Luhan, Jongdae and Baekhyun starts hanging out with the trio. Sehun and Luhan would argue sometimes, while Jongin is still single, occasionally missing lunch purposely hiding from this creepy looking Kyungsoo girl who has a major obsession on him. Their friends once pushed Jongin and Jongdae for a date but nah, they weren't interested with each other.

Junmyeon on the other hand, has changed, according to Jongdae. He isn't the same old Junmyeon anymore, he also moved out and stayed at the university dorm since it's more convenient that way, he can save money and time. His treatment with Jongdae also changed after becoming a total .

Baekhyun actually invited Jongdae to join  vacation with them, Chanyeol got mad at her. Luckily Jongdae decline the invitation since she'll flying to US and follow her favorite boy group to their US Tour.

=============

Two nights before Baekhyun leave Korea, Luhan and Baekhyun decided to sleep over at Jongdae's house to have one final bonding time before the holiday officially starts. They have the house for that night, Junmyeon is at his dorm while her parent's in Gyeonggi-do visiting some relatives. Chanyeol got mad again because it is Junmyeon's house but Jongdae rolled her eyes on him making her friend's boyfriend agree. Jongdae's still going to steal her friend no matter what.

Luhan and Baekhyun decided to meet at a supermarket so they can buy foods for the sleepover. They got chips, and the thing Luhan wanted to try- beer, buying 12 cans. The girls bought dinner as well, three serves of Jajangmyeon, sweet and sour pork and a bucket of spicy chicken. It's before 6 o'clock in the evening when they arrived. Jongdae took them at the newly renovated private family room. Baekhyun is amazed, the room has a huge LED Monitor, the air-conditioning isn't a joke, there's also a billiard table near the window. 

After setting the small table, they began eati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter