17/20

I Hate You to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Jongdae are glaring at the two couples sweetly lost in their own worlds. Jongdae rolled her eyes and ordered for their group, she knows her friends and know what they wanted. Chanyeol intentionally cleared his throat for them to recognize their presence. Jongin laughed at him.

As a successful career woman, his fiancée has never once gone to a normal hangout with him and his friends. For their three years being together, their relationship is a boring one, Chanyeol doesn't really love her and tried to end it a thousand times but she claim she love her which he never felt from her. The last time he tried ending it she proposed to her and that is how he ended up getting engaged.

His friends cheered on him like it’s his first time to perform on stage. The elf eared man still plays with the band. Chanyeol smirked at his friends. The crowd cheered when their favorite singer's finally onstage. Even after Chanyeol aged, his fame with the girls doesn't fade away, in fact there's no day after his performance where he won't receive a gift or sometimes worst, an indecent proposal.

Singing his third song, Chanyeol's eyes grew bigger when he saw Jenny joining his friends. But no, nothing has change, his heart didn't beat for her, no happiness or feeling of appreciation or any special feelings. He sees her like an ordinary person nothing more nothing less. After his session, Chanyeol joined his friends.

When the elfish guy went back to his friends Jenny stands up to kiss her boyfriend but the guy leans down and acts cold toward her, taking a seat next to her. Ignoring his cold treatment towards her, Jenny starts to act sweet with him, even Sehun and Jongin were curious of her sudden affection. Jongdae tried to drive the conversation to intentionally leave her off the topic.

Chanyeol's eyes grow bigger, Baekhyun came. How can Baekhyun still be here when she said she's leaving? Surprise and confused, Chanyeol is about to stand up but then, Baekhyun didn't come alone. Baekhyun introduced Minseok with the group one by one. Jongdae rolled her eyes and stand up to switch seat, Baekhyun is now seated in between Chanyeol and Minseok as Jenny is seated at Chanyeol's right side.

Like a volcano, Chanyeol tried his best not to get jealous but the situation isn't helping, they were too sweet he wanted to puke and urged to punch Minseok on his face, totally ignoring his girlfriend.

At the dinner, Minseok's been the center of the topic since Jongdae found him really interesting, Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at her. The get together is full of fun but not for Chanyeol and her girlfriend. They were seriously drifting apart. When the night is getting late the group decided to head home already. Chanyeol is bothered by Minseok's presence, he hates the way he clings unto Baekhyun and how comfortable the girl with him.

Almost everyone of them were all drunk as they wait for a cab, Sehun and Luhan were the first to hop in since their apartment is quiet far and Sehun is wasted as hell, next is Kyungsoo and Jongin. Jongdae and Chanyeol were bickering, Jongdae hopped into the next cab with Minseok and Baekhyun. Chanyeol curses and hopped into the next car.

Jenny linked her arm to his and lean her face to kiss him, Chanyeol moved back to avoid her, the girl grows impatient for his cold treatment and unlink her arms from his.

"Is this about Baekhyun?" She angrily asks. Chanyeol looks at her in confusion, he never mentioned Baekhyun to her but how did she know?

"No." He coldly lied.

"Do you think I'm stupid Chan?? Do you know whenever you're drunk you call her name whenever we are having ? Do you think I'm that stupid? I know you love her more than-"

"So let's end this, I won't deny my love for her and I never felt anything for you. Not a single thing." He said. "I would pack my things tomorrow so let's end this." Chanyeol took of his engagement ring and hand it to her calmly, halting the cab he gets off the car as the girl cries. He never cared about her anyway.

Chanyeol is panicking, he needed to see Baekhyun. Sighing when Jongdae answered his call, they were still on their way and asked her to turn around and pick him up. To his relief, Jongdae agreed and asked the driver to go back to where he is located. Patiently, he waits outside a convenience store. After 20 minutes a car halted in front of him, Jongdae opened the backseat for him, seeing Baekhyun on the other side he turns around and hopped in.

Confused, Jongdae and Minseok waits for him to explain as he stares into Baekhyun who is quiet dead drunk, peacefully sleeping at Jongdae's shoulder. Chanyeol cups the drunk girl's face and gently wake her up. Minseok got worried and about to stop him when Jongdae looks at him and shake her head. After calling her name a few times, Baekhyun slowly opens her eyes and smile at Chanyeol.

"B. Come here Princess." Chanyeol gently said, patting his shoulder for her. Baekhyun subconsciously smiled and lift her body up, acting like a sober person.

"Oh, Yeol! Why are you here?" She smilingly asks him.

"No princess, let's talk tomorrow, you get back to sleep okay?" Chanyeol said, cupping her face, gently pulling her to his chest to sleep. Baekhyun finally calmed down and returned to sleep.

Minseok who has no idea about everything, he raises an eyebrow to Jongdae, waiting for an answer. Jongdae turns her gaze away from the doctor and turn to Chanyeol seeking for any explanation to this sudden affection. Or is it just alcohol that drives him? Jongdae is confused.

It is Minseok who get off looking unsatisfied first, he said goodnight to everyone and walks carefully into his apartment building. Jongdae looks at him again, Chanyeol caught her eye for a while but suddenly looked away and pretend to sleep as they’re still far away from home.

"Yeol! Do you love me? Is our the ot-" Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's mouth, preventing to say something as Jongdae suspiciously looks at them.

"Park Chanyeol for five years she cried for you now tell me what the is going on or I will throw you out of this car."

"Hey! Don't say something like that!" Baekhyun whines at her bestfriend, Chanyeol pull her closer to him and began her hair so she'd go back to sleep.

"I never loved the other woman Dae, all I know is that I love this girl and I will be courageous now." Chanyeol briefly explained. Jongdae didn't ask further she trust Chanyeol and she felt that the guy didn't really love the other girl.

When they arrived at Jongdae's apartment, Chanyeol gently lays Baekhyun down on the other room. After a long time bickering an arguing, Chanyeol won and sleep beside his ex. Jongdae gave him large clothes to change too and the girl change Baekhyun's clothes. Before leaving the room to sleep, Jongdae gave Chanyeol a warning.

Baekhyun is peacefully sleeping to her side, hugging a pillow while Chanyeol lays beside her on his back, soundly asleep as well. Baekhyun wakes up at around 2 A.M when she felt the need to go to the toilet, subconsciously she went to the comfort room. Not long after when she go back to bed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter