Chapter 4 (Hopes)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them were enjoying their time together. They got really close in a short period of time. Nayeon would crack a joke and Mina would giggle. It felt like they were already inlove. She HOPES they stay like that forever.

Jeongyeon:" Hey you 2, we're already here."

(jeong stopped infront of a hotel)

Jeonyeon:" We'll stay here for the night. 'Cause I really need to sleep already, if not, I can not guarantee your safety. It's ok, right?"

Momo:" Yup! And since the 2 of you are getting really close, why don't you stay in one room?"

Nayeon:" It's fine with me.......  I just don't know if she is."

Mina:" Nah. I'm fine. I also want to know her more."

Jeongyeon:" Cool. So.... 2 rooms?"

All 3:" Yeah!"

It's past 11 already. JeongMo is cuddling in their room while Minayeon is getting loud. Friendly loud.

They kept on laughing because of Nayeon's amazing variety skills.

Nayeon:" Hey, Mina. Knock, knock."

Mina:" Who's there?"

Nayeon:" Mina, open up! It's me Nayeon."

They laughed. It meant the world for Nayeon.

Mina:" Oh my God Nayeon. Tha - that was the corniest j - joke I've ever h - heard.."

Nayeon:" Yeah right. That was corny and here you are, laughing your off. You can't even talk properly."

Mina:" You know what's funny?"

Nayeon:" Uhhh. Me? (points at herself)"

Mina:" Well you are funny but it's not you. It's the fact that I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter