Chapter 13 (Truth)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo:" Oh. That is a problem. A huge problem. "

Mina:" ........... (sigh)"

Momo:" So...... what now? "

Mina:" I should've told you before. Sorry. "

Momo:" No, it's ok. I mean, it must be really tough for you and I understand. Though I feel betrayed (jokingly scoffs)"

Mina:" I'm really sorry,  Mo. I know I should've told you a long time ago. Sorry. "

Momo:" It's fine,  Mina.  And besides, you can tell me now. I'm willing to listen."

Mina:" Ok. Here goes. You see,  2 years ago...... "

--------------------------Flashback-------------------------

Mrs. Myoui:" Can't you drive faster?! We need to arrive there in time or else we might -"

Mr. Myoui:" Calm down, dear. She's gonna be alright. Trust me. "

Mrs. Myoui:" I hope so,  I really do hope. "

Mr. Myoui:" She will do just fine. We have to trust her,  honey. "

Mrs. Myoui:" Hmmm. " (sigh)

They arrived at their destination after 5 minutes.  The hospital. They rushed to the room where their daughter is,  panicking. 

(opens the door)

Mrs. Myoui:" Oh My God. Mina, darling, Are - are you ok? What - what happened to you?  "

Mina:" Okka - san,  I'm fine,  see. No need to worry too much of me. "

Mr. Myoui:" Sweetie, please understand your mother,  she's just worried about you. We all are. "

Mina:" Really? Everybody knows-  wait. SHE knows that I'm here?"

Mr. Myoui:" Well we had to tell her.  She needs to know what's happening to you, Mina. "

Mina:" But dad, she will get worried. I don't want her to worry about me. And like me, she also has a heart disease. Stress is not good for her too. "

Mrs. Myoui:" We know. And we told her not to worry because you're ok. "

Mina:" But seriously, I'm fine. "

Mr. Myoui:" Fine?  Mina, you could've died if your driver was not able to bring you here in time. And for the hundredth time, take care of yourself, Mina. Your heart. Please. "

Mina:" But I told you already, I'm  really ok. You don -"

Mr. Myoui:" Mina, trust me,  you are not ok. And if you are ok, there's nothing wrong if you take caution in everything that you do, right? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter