2nd Sequel (Family)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moans. 

Whines. 

Whimpers. 

Screams. 

And a lot more moans. 

Mina:" Oh my ing God, Nayeon, ahhh! You are so good at this."

Mina mumbled in between her moans as Nayeon pumps her middle finger inside her. 

Nayeon:" Of course. After centuries of experience, I have already memorized the art of pleasure, babe. (grins)"

Mina:" Ahhh, mmmm. If you don't wipe that stupid grin on your face, I'll be the one to it off your lips, you ing - ahhh!"

The Japanese girl wasn't able to finish her sentence as her wife added another finger to accompany her middle finger in pleasuring her. 

Nayeon:" I never knew you had such a bad mouth, Mina. I guess you're starting to show your true self after our wedding, huh?"

Mina:" What the uhhh hmmm f - are you ahhh even saying?!"

Nayeon chuckled as she felt Mina's inner walls tighten around her slender fingers. That sign prompted her to faster, deeper, harder. Her bold actions made Mina's nails dig into the fair skin of her back as she tried to suppress her moans. 

Nayeon:" Now, I'm starting to think you were just acting... all cute and soft so I would fall for you. But in reality, you're a ing monster and you just want to eat the hell out of me."

Mina:" You know, you ahhh ye - yes there. Uhhh Nayeon, ever since we got married, your antics got worse and you started saying nonsense."

Nayeon:" Is saying 'I love you' to my gorgeous wife nonsense?"

Even in their dimmed bedroom, Nayeon could clearly see Mina's cheeks flushing into crimson red coloring. 

She laughed out loud as she cupped Mina's heated face using her free hand before peppering it with soft, tender kisses. 

Mina:" There you go again. (laughs) Isn't ing me good enough of a torture that you're also using your cringey antics on bed?"

"Well, if not for my antics, I probably wouldn't even get the chance to see you ." Nayeon said before she pulled her fingers out of Mina's . 

Mina:" Wow. (breathes heavily) You should stop talking like that, Nayeon."

Nayeon:" What? You don't like it?"

Mina:" I would be lying if I said that I don't like it especially when you sound so attractive talking in your antics."

Nayeon:" Hey, hearing you talking like that is kinda creepy. I feel like an idol with a freaky saseang fan."

They both laughed. 

Mina:" (sigh) Nayeon, I love you so much."

Nayeon:" Oh, Mina, you have no idea how much I love you. And for the longest time, I can't seem to find any kind of way to show my love for you other than staying by your side."

Mina:" Well, that's how I feel whenever I remember all the things that happened in the past. Everything that happened in our relationship. All the challenges, the trials. All the ty things I did that caused you pain..... It makes me wanna cry."

Sighing, Nayeon pulled the sheets to cover Mina and herself as she stared at the finely painted ceiling. 

Nayeon:" The topic of our little talk isn't particularly nice, isn't it? I mean,  in a positive way."

Mina:" I know you already told me to stop thinking about those things. About you eventually leaving for any types of reason. Or - or about when you will stop loving me after realizing that a plain human cannot meet your expectations as a partner. I just don't know when that will happen and let's say, I'm just preparing myself so that it would be easier to let go when that time comes."

Nayeon:" (hums) And who told you that time will ever come? That time when I'll stop loving you? Because I think, I mean, I know for sure that there is not such a thing (laughs)"

Mina giggled and shook her head. Her wife is just a bit too confident of what she just said. 

Mina:" Ok, ok. You got me there. You and your silly, nonsensical antics."

Nayeon:" Hey, stop calling it 'nonsensical' when in fact, these antics are the ones responsible for making you fall in love with me. (chuckles) I can't even thank them enough."

Mina:" Oh so I should also thank them then?"

Nayeon:" And when did you start being sarcastic, Im Mina?"

Mina:" I have no idea what you are talking about."

The laughter of the two girls filled the room as they talked their way to exhaustion until they felt their eyes heavy enough to push them to sleep. 

Mina:" Love, I'm already sleepy. My eyes are so heavy and my crotch is starting to hurt."

Nayeon:" Ok, then let's sleep."

Both of them reached for each other's hands as they intertwined their limbs together for a tight hug before Mina settled down. Yes that position may be an awkward sleeping position but according to Mina, it helps her sleep peacefully knowing that Nayeon is right beside her, holding her hand. It made her feel secured. 

"I'll ask her tomorrow.... I swear, I'll ask her." Nayeon promised to herself that she will start talking about what Chanyeol told her that one time they were in the hospital. 

--------------------- (Morning) ---------------------

The warm rays of the morning sun hit their bare skin causing them to toss and turn, feeling the need and urge to open their eyes but refusing to do so. But the older eventually gave up and her eyes fluttered right open. 

"Mina - ya, it's time to wake up." Nayeon cooed softly, just loud enough for the girl to hear. 

She Mina's dark locks as she stared into her face, memorizing the details of it. From her long eyelashes, to the placement of her moles. 

Nayeon:" I fall in love with you more and more each day. You keep on looking more beautiful to my eyes day after day."

"It's still so early in the morning, Nayeon." Mina said before fully opening her eyes. "And you're already sweet - talking." She complained as she playfully slapped Nayeon's bare shoulder before drawing circles on it.

Nayeon:" I told you, I'm doing everything I can to show you how much I love you."

Mina:" (gigles) Alright , alright. Well, how about making breakfast for your wife?"

Nayeon:" What?! Do you by any chance, want to eat rocks?!!"

"Yah! Don't shout at me!" Mina shouted back while rubbing her ears. 

Mina grunted when a Nayeon suddenly flipped her over and trapped her in between her arms while kissing her neck, slightly it. 

Mina:" You know, kissing me like that after last night's is very distressing."

Nayeon:" Oh I'm sorry if I'm such a bother but I just can't stop myself from kissing and touching you."

Mina:" Ok, now get off me and start making breakfast for the two of us."

Nayeon pecked Mina's lips for the last time before standing up and saluting. "Yes, ma'am." She uttered while saluting. "I hope you're ready to eat burned bacon and half - cooked sausages for breakfast, madame." Nayeon joked as she found her way to the closet before taking a quick bath then rushing to the kitchen to make 'breakfast'

While Nayeon was busy in the kitchen, Mina kept on rolling around the bed like a 3 year old child's first time on a bed. 

It's been more than 30 minutes until Nayeon knocked on their bedroom's door. "Mina, you can take a bath already. Breakfast is almost ready." Nayeon's voice flushed through the oak door. 

When Mina heard Nayeon's footsteps fading, she closed her eyes for a moment then started getting her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter