Chapter 27 (Jealousy....)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's hotel room)

Sana:" Do you really have to go now?  Can't you stay a little longer? Even just for another day? "

Mina:" I've been here for 2 days now. I have to go,  my friends are probably worried about me. They might be looking for me already. "

"Your friends or Nayeon? " Sana said in her thoughts. 

Sana:" Oh,  ok. Ta- take care on your way. I love you Mina. "

Mina:" I love you too. " (smiles )

Sana took Mina to the elevator and before pressing the button for the first floor,  Sana pulled Mina for a kiss. It went on for a while. They didn't actually care about those who would see. And someone apparently did. 

After a while,  Mina left the hotel and rid a cab to Nayeon's house (mansion >_<)

______________________________________

Tzuyu woke up and damn, the girl from last night was still messing with her head. So she decided to go to Nayeon's house to seek advice and of course,  she missed the older so she wants some sort of closure. 

Tzuyu's hotel was close to Nayeon's house so she arrived there in 20 minutes. 15 minutes ahead of Mina. 

(Nayeon's house )

Nayeon:" Ahjumma,  did you see my favorite pair of socks? "

Maid 2:" Uhmm,  I'm pretty sure I washed it a couple of days ago. I just don't know where I placed it. at least I'm not sure where. "

Nayeon:" Ok. I'll just have to look for it then. But can you at least help m- (door bell rings) Uhm Ahjumma.... "

Maid 2:" Did you invite any-"

Nayeon:" No. I didn't invite anybody. (looks at the maid) Did you? "

Maid 2:" (shooks her head) Who could it be? "

The maid went outside and after a few minutes,  she came back with someone very familiar to Nayeon. 

Nayeon:" Oh. Glad you're still alive. What brings you here, Tzuyu? "

Tzuyu:"Wow. I'm surprised you don't have a terrible hangover. " (laughs)

Nayeon:" Ugh. Don't mention it. I'm actually surprised too. "

They both laughed. Really hard. They wre having too much fun in just a simple joke, actually it wasn't even a joke,  it was just a simple conversation. They just knew each other too well and for them,  it was enough to make them laugh hard. Just like old times. 

Nayeon:" So... anything good to tell? "

Tzuyu:" Stop teasing me you jerk. "

Nayeon:" I wasn't even trying." (Laughs )

Tzuyu just smiled then looked at Nayeon intently. 

Nayeon:" Woah,  woah,  woah. The is happening?  Wha- why are you looking at me like that?  Is- is there a problem? Is there something i need to know? "

Tzuyu:" It's not actually a problem but I think you need to know. "

Nayeon:" I'm listening.. "

Tzuyu:" (sigh) I think I found MY ideal girlfriend. "

Nayeon:" Really?  Where? When? How? Why didin't you tell me? "

Tzuyu:" Cakm down. I met her in the bar. And I only figured everything out before I went to sleep. "

Nayeon:" Oh. So how is she? "

Tzuyu:" Well,  believe it or not, she's really witty, smart-"

Nayeon:" Is she cute? "

Tzuyu:" Uhh..... I don't know. "

Nayeon:" Great. Really great. "

Tzuyu:" It was ing dark, ok. And besides from the sound of her voice, the looks of the dress she was wearing and the outline of her face, she's cute. Really cute.... " (smiles)

Nayeon:" Ok, ok. (Laughs) You look like you're lovestruck or something. Seriously, you look like a madman. I- I just can't. "

Tzuyu:" Can you stop teasing me? "

Nayeon:" Uhm let me think..... no. Of course not. "

They kept on laughing. 

(outside Nayeon's house)

Mina:" Ugh. Finally. I'm back. "

"Wait, why do I feel like this? Did I actually miss Nayeon? Then if that's the case.. why do I miss her?" Mina asked hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter