1st Sequel (Best Day)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their wedding, Jihyo didn't even get the chance to rest at all. 

Once the reception was over, Tzuyu and Jihyo drove to the house that Chanyeol gave the two of them as a wedding gift. The drive wasn't that long. It took them about 20 minutes but it felt like a whole day for the both of them. 

No one dared to speak up. Maybe the atmosphere inside Tzuyu's Aston Martin felt a little too awkward for both. 

They only had a couple of weeks to know each other but their relationship worked and now, their married. Maybe it's just weird and hard for them two because of the sudden weight of responsibilities building up on their shoulders. Tzuyu may be fine with it since it's her fault and she's used to responsibilities in her company but Jihyo isn't. The girl is used to being spoiled by her beloved brother but now, she's already a married 20 year old woman with no Chanyeol oppa, no Im Nayeon, no one that she can order around. Though she has Tzuyu with her, so what could go wrong? 

(at Chou x Park residence)

Both Tzuyu and Jihyo got out of the car. Jihyo struggled for a while because of her wedding dress. 

When they were in front of the house's door, Tzuyu spoke for the first time in 30 minutes. 

Tzuyu:" Do you uhhm do you want me to carry you inside? You know, like how - how newly weds celebrate the first time they enter their new house."

Jihyo didn't answer, instead, she widened her eyes seemingly bothered by what Tzuyu said. 

Tzuyu:" I mean, I thought you would want you experience those kinds of things so.... I guess let's just enter the hou -"

Jihyo cut Tzuyu off by hugging the taller girl. 

Tzuyu:" Ji - Jihyo - ssi, what is this ab -"

Jihyo:" (still hugging Tzuyu) Carry me, wifey~"

Tzuyu blushed wildly. "Oh my dear God, why is she sooo cute?"

Tzuyu:" O - Ok. Hang on."

Jihyo wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck while the latter held Jihyo's , getting ready to carry the girl, bridal style. 

Tzuyu lifted Jihyo up and grunted loudly in the process. 

Jihyo:" Tzuyu - ya,  am I heavy?"

Tzuyu felt Jihyo's disappointment in the tone of her voice. She's probably insecure or at least that's what Tzuyu thinks. 

Tzuyu:" (sigh) Jihyo, you're not heavy. You're perfect (smiles)"

Jihyo didn't even bother to hide her face when she started blushing. She just kissed the corner of Tzuyu's lips. 

Tzuyu smiled then opened the door and once the droor swung right open, the two girls dropped their jaws. 

Tzuyu:" My God, Jihyo, your brother is still spoiling you and this is just - wow."

Jihyo looked around then nodded. 

Jihyo:" I think he's also planning to spoil you too. (laughs) Just look at this place."

Tzuyu:" (laughs) You're right. I think he actually likes me more now, don't you think?"

Jihyo:" What do you mean he likes you? I mean, what made you think he likes you? God, Tzuyu, he loves you so much. He even thinks I was actually blessed to be with you. He's just a big fan of your.... kind. If you know what I mean."

Tzuyu:" (hums) Wow. And here I thought he hates me for taking your ity."

Jihyo:" Oh I'm telling you, he hates you the other way around."

The newly weds talked and laughed on their way to the master's bedroom. Once inside the giant room, Tzuyu flopped Jihyo down to the queen - sized bed. 

Jihyo:" Urgh finally! I get to take off this stupid dress and this super heavy make - up."

Jihyo threw her shoes off and lied down the soft bed. 

"Jihyo, I'll be using the comfort room first since you'll take a lot of time wrestling with that dress." Tzuyu jokingly said as she took off her suit and neck tie. 

Jihyo hummed in reply and Tzuyu ran to the comfort room. 

When Jihyo heard running water from the comfort room, signaling that Tzuyu was already doing her thing so she took off her make - up first using  make - up removal wipes then started to her dress. 

Tzuyu didn't bring her clothes with her so she walked out of the comfort room in her pants and bra. She came out the room so quietly that Jihyo didn't even notice that she was already out of the comfort room. 

Tzuyu made her way to the closet where a few pair of clothes were prepared before hand by Park Chanyeol. 

Tzuyu casually took a pair of grey pjs then turned around, only to be greeted by Jihyo's . 

Jihyo's bare upper body..... 

Jihyo still has no idea of the pair of eyes that has been staring at her with a lot of lust and love. 

Tzuyu approached the girl slowly. She slipped her hands and hugged Jihyo's waist. She felt Jihyo gasp in surprise in the contact. 

Jihyo:" Ya - yah! What are you doing? I - I thought you were still in - inside the comfort room..."

Tzuyu:" Hey, don't be too flustered. It's not like I haven't seen you like this before."

The tall girl tightens her hug as the other sighed. 

Tzuyu:" Do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter