Chapter 34 (Wish Granted)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was in the middle of being shocked and getting extremely terrified when Momo, all of a sudden, slapped her left cheek. And ahe reacted the way people who got slap should actually react. 

Mina:" (holding / rubbing her cheek) What the actual , Hirai Momo!" 

Momo:" (grinning) I was just uhh you know, checking you."

Mina:" What kind of test would require you to slap the out of me. I felt like my soul left my body you dumb-"

Momo:" I was just checking if you're actually awake. I- I thought  you were just dreaming but hell you're not! God, Nayeon would be so happy to know... "

Mina:" Yeah. She- she would but it's too late. I ed up big time and it seems that there's no way that she will give me another chance."

Momo:" Ugh. That dork, really. Does she even know how loyal you've been to her even if you didn't know who she actually is (as Mina's fiancé). You even rejected her the first time even if you were feeling something for her because  of your 'fiancé' who turns out to be.. Nayeon. Wow. That unbelievable bunny. I can't eve-"

Mina:" Don't fume over her, Moguri. It's my fault after all. If I've actually  been brave enough to trust my heart about my feelings for Nayeon, I wouldn't have ended up with Sana again. So this time, I am clearly in fault."

They both heaved a sigh. Both frustrated over Nayeon's decisions and behavior. 

Mina:" Do you think she's still upset with what happened last time? I mean it's been 4 days already, right? "

Momo:" (shakes her head) Mina, you have to understand that it would take you a long time to fix this especially when you haven't even done anything."

Mina:" Well, right now, I'm actually scared. I don't want to hear her voice cracking every time she tries to speak. I don't want to see her crying because of the pain. I- I'm scared. I'm afraid that if I see her in a bad state, I'll break down but I don't want to see her in a good state with someone else because it would hurt me so much. And fine, you can call me selfish but I want her to be happy. With me."

Momo whiped her fake tears as she started clapping as if what Mina just said was a speech.

Mina was about to continue her speech by asking Momo what to do with Nayeon when Momo said something that shocked her. 

Momo:" Mina, I know it's not the right time to tell you this since you're hurt and its kinda off the topic but I have to tell you since you know Tzuyu. She's uhh-"

Mina:" Wait. Tzuyu's like Nayeon, right? So did Nayeon decide to... be with her instead? Is that what you're trying to say M-"

Momo:" No. That's not what I'm saying. Can you calm down and listen to me first?"

Mina nodded and focused her attention on Momo who seems to be.. happy?

Momo:" Do you know Jihyo?"

Mina:" Yeah. I- I saw her once in Nayeon's house and we had the chance to talk and we got along so well that we became bestfriends. Why?"

Momo:" Oh wow. Ok, here's the thing, Mina. While you were unconscious, Chanyeol informed me about a really important event in her beloved sister's life. He also said that you should also know so I be the one to tell you. And- and Oh My God!  this is so special-"

Mina:" You seem so excited. It's not like it's her 18th birthday or something, right? "

Momo:" Mina, you are hopeless. It's not Jihyo's 18th birthday because Jihyo's already 21, same age as you. But the thing is-"

Mina:" What is it? You keep on talking but it do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter