Chapter 21 (Remember)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(still in the bar)

Dahyun and Nayeon alraedy drunk their way to unconciousness while Sana was just dead drunk. Which leaves Chaeyoung and Mina not knowing what to do with the 3.

Chaeyoung:" UGH. KIM DAHYUN! You better wake up or else you'll get a good scolding from me tomorrow."

Dahyun groaned but her eyes were still shut.

Mina:"Just let her be. That won't do anything to her."

Chaeyoung:" You're right. So what should we do?"

Mina:" Don't ask me. I have no idea too."

Chaeyoung:" So.. I'll just bring home Dahyuna and oh- I can also take Nayeon home since sana will be needing someone to look after her. She's a mess."

Mina:" You know, I can drive them home. And you.. take care of Sana."

Chaeyoung:" Well you can't. You don't know where Dahyun is staying and besides, Sana is Japanese, she can need some help, right."

Mina:" O- ok. But please stay safe on your way. Also, make sure that Nayeon can have a good rest."

Chaeyoung:" Don't worry about it Mina. Nayeon is my friend, I won't let anything happen to her." (smiles)

Mina just smiled. She was worried about Nayeon but she's more worried about what's gonne happen to her and Sana.

Mina just sat beside Sana the whole time until the latter finally threw up so Mina didn't have any choice but to bring Sana to wherever she was staying.

Mina drove Sana's car to the address of the hotel printed on a keycard that she found in one of Sana's pockets.

Once they were inside Sana's hotel room, Mina layed the older girl down. She was surprisingly damn heavy. Sigh.

Mina was about to leave when Sana pulled her into her arms.

Sana:" Mina, can't you remember?"

It's a good thing they were alone so nobody can hear what Sana was mumbling in her sleep. Though Mina didn't understand the sudden question. But she still listened and tried to understand the other.

Sana:" (groans) Can't you remember anything?"

"What do you mean?" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter