Chapter 29 (Drunk)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been so chaotic in Nayeon's house. She became more active since she's happy that Mina's finally back. Ever since Mina went home, the girl has been really erted and impulsive, kissing Nayeon whenever she feels like it. She would tackle Nayeon and kiss her then cuddle with her in the couch and whenever that happens, they end up having in their room. Soo yeah.

Chaotic.

Nayeon:" Mina - ya ~ I'm hungry."

Mina:" Me too. (looks at Nayeon's chest then grins) Can I eat those for dinner?"

Nayeon got flustered so she playfully slapped Mina's shoulder which made the latter laugh.

Mina:" I was just kidding. (laughs) But I am damn hungry. We haven't eaten for like uhhmm a day."

Nayeon:" Well, it's clearly your fault. You kept on ing me."

Mina:" But you like it (smiles)"

Nayeon:" Oh shut up. let's just ask ahjumma to cook us something delicious so we can eat."

Mina just nodded then proceeded to the kitchen where the maids are, dragging Nayeon along with her.

(in the kitchen)

Nayeon:" Ahjumma, can you cook something for us? We're so hungry."

Maid 10:" Well, you've been doing your thing since the day Mina came back. No wonder you're so hungry."

Mina gave her an awkward smile. While Nayeon stood still, frozen from what the maid said. She was so embarrassed. All her maids know what She and Mina have been doing.

Maid 10:" (laughs) You don't need to say anything, dear. And you don't need to be embarrassed. The two of you. As long as you're doing whatever you're doing out of your love for each othen, then it's fine. (smiles)"

Mina smiles then coughs.

". Out of love...." She thought.

Nayeon:" Ok so we'll wait for the food and Mina, drink water. That's what you get for molestering me, you."

The maid just laughed it off then told them to relax in the living room while waiting for their food.

They were both laughing at nayeon's favorite show when her phone suddenly rang.

(nayeon picks up)

Nayeon:" Hello? Who's this?"

caller:" Hey Nayeon. It's me."

Nayeon:" You?.. wait let me guess. Tzuyu?"

caller:" Yup. It's me. Hii."

Nayeon:" Uhm hello. What do you want? Why did you call me all of a sudden?"

Tzuyu:" Well, I want to go to the bar where you took me to look for my ideal girl. I don't want to go alone."

Nayeon:" Ahh. That place. ok, wait."

Nayeon takes the phone away from then asked Mina.

Nayeon:" Minari, Can I go to the bar tonight?"

Mina:" Uhm yeah. I guess?"

Nayeon:" Ok. I'll tell her that I'm com-"

Mina:" Wait. Who are you with?"

Nayeon:"Uhh. Tzu.. yu?"

Mina:" Tzuyu? (Nayeon nods) No. You can't go."

Nayeon:" What?! Are you serious? We- we're just gonna drink a couple of shots and that's it."

Mina:" Still no. I don't want you going out with her, especially when it's just the 2 of you."

Nayeon laughed. mina's still mad at Tzuyu becasue of what happened.

Though she really wanted to go with Tzuyu so she thought of a way to force Mina to let her go out with Tzuyu.

What way?

She pouted.

Mina:" AHHH. Fine! Go with your dearest Tzuyu!"

Nayeon looked at Mina as if she was questioning her reaction.

Mina:" (deep breath) I'm not mad. Go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter