Chapter 16 (Sunshine)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N)

Guys this is a double / triple update (not sure). Please be sure to read chapter 15. 

Happy reading. 

______________________________

After raining hard all night, the sun finally showed up in the morning. Usually Nayeon is the one who wakes up first. But this morning, Mina woke up earlier. She too was shocked. 

Mina:" Ahh. That's right. We had a really rough night. Maybe she's still tired. "

Nayeon:" (groans) Mina... "

Mina:" Hmm? "

Nayeon didn't reply. So Mina checked if Nayeon was awake, she wasn't. 

Mina:" (giggles) Sleep tight. I know you're tired. "

She kissed Nayeon's forehead. 

Mina went downstairs and was greeted by Nayeon's maids. 

Maid 1:" Oh milady, you're up early. Uhmm is there by any chance a problem? "

Mina:" Uhmm no. Not really. "

Maid 2:" Oh is that so? Then why are you up this early, it's only 6 o 'clock. There must be a problem. You are usually up by 10 o 'clock. "

Mina:" It's not actually a problem. It's just - let's just say something good happened. "

Maid 3:" Oh yes milady. Would you mind telling us? "

Maid 1:" Yes, yes. Mind telling us what 'good' you were talking about? "

Maid 4:" Oh that's right. What were you and Nayeon so loud about last night? Does that have something to do with the 'good' you were talking about? "

The maids laughed. Mina just smiled out of embarrassment. But she found it amusing how formsl yet casual Nayeon's maids can be. She felt comfortable around them. 

Mina:" Hmm that will be a secret only me and Nayeon will share, ok."

They all laughed. They wanted to know of course but they can't just force the girl to tell them so they just stayed quiet until Mina spoke and broke the silence. 

Mina:" Ahh. Can I ask you a favor? "

They all nodded. 

Mina:" Can you please teach me how to cook Nayeon's favorite food? "

Maid 5:" Oh darling, Nayeon's favorite food is just a simple dish. "

Maid 6:" You just need to put in a lot of effort on it. It's really tricky. "

They laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter