Chapter 2 (Reasons)

Love You To The Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's been waiting in her office for 2 hours now, but there's still no any signs of Jeongyeon.

Nayeon:" Oh God. Where the heck is that girl? I swear if she doesn't arrive here any sooner, I'm going to kill her."

(door opens)

Chaeyoung:" Ms. Im, Ms. Yoo is looking for you ou -"

Nayeon:" Ugh. Finally! Bye Chae! I'll be gone for a while. You and Jihyo take care of the company for me, K?"

Chaeyoung:" But Ma'am I can't ta -"

Nayeon:" (pats Chaeyoung's head) There, there. Everything will be alright. You can call Chanyeol when you're already drowning in paperworks.  And be a good girl, ok? Byee."

(Nayeon left her office to find Jeongyeon's van parked infront of her company)

Nayeon:" Yo!"

Jeongyeon:" Hey! Sorry, got stuck in traffic."

Nayeon:" Nah. It's fine."

Jeongyeon:" She's in the back. (points the back of the van with her lips)"

Nayeon:" Ok. Thanks Jeong. And Mo, thank you so much for giving us the lead. This means so much to me."

Momo:" I know, Nayeon and no problem. Anything for our bunny."

(Nayeon smiles and opens the door of the van)

It's been a while, actually 60 years since Nayeon saw her face. The face she adore so much. The face of her beloved. The face of Myoui Mina.

Nayeon:" H - H - Hi I - I'm uhh Na - Nayeon. I - Im Nayeon"

"What the heck Nayeon calm down. You look like a ing idiot. That's not a good impression." Nayeon ment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter