- Seven

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The taller titles his head, a dejected smile appearing on his face as his eyes roam on the dazzled face of the girl of his dreams. Her black hair is falling on her porcelain-like face, covering her forehead as her shaped eyes shine brightly. No, she kissed another guy that day. He sighs, moving towards Sehun before sitting down next to him.

"Oh, you're finally up," Sehun glances at his best friend before looking back at his phone. Ya, unfortunately. "Why do classes have to start today? I need more time." Sehun chuckles, not looking away from his phone. What the , why isn't he listening to me? Chanyeol looks at him confused before drifting his sight to Sehun's phone display, spotting an username which makes him cringe from the inside. He's texting with Baekhyun?

"What the heck dude. Maybe it's private?" Private. Chanyeol scoffs, laying his head on the table in front of him as he opens his phone in annoyance. But why is he even annoyed?

 

jongindcovers: a selfie before going to bed 🤘🏼

1500 likes | 873 comments

 

Chanyeol chuckles at his friend's picture amused, pressing on the comment section to send a comment.

kingpcy: don't miss us too much and don't cause any troubles while we're not around ;)

He laughs at his own comment before scrolling further, inspecting some posts of other YouTubers but stops when spotting Baekhyun's new post.

 

baekhyunstutorials: Look who came visiting me 😋 We're going to do a 'Who is most likely to', so start commenting questions  please! ❤️❤️

1560 likes | 1283 comments

 

Who's that? Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows, biting his lips nervously as he remembers last night. Playing with Baekhyun has been nice, maybe even more than just nice. He thought wrong of him and it annoys him. I shouldn't have been like that, but why do I care about it that much? And why do I care that he's texting with Sehun? He sighs loudly, scrolling further as fast as he can, until he stops at Tiffany's new post, staring at it with a broken heart.

 

tiffanyhw: queens don't give up 💅👸🏻

378 likes | 208 comments 
chriswayne: hot 🔥🔥
sunnyy: love yaaa my beauty 💕
timx: you're both so y omfg 
jessicaa_: beauties! <3
tiffanyhw: @sunnyy I love you more bunny ❤️
..Load more comments

He pouts, his brown orbs focused on her dazzling smile and her eternal beauty. He would do everything for this certain girl, but why doesn't she want to see him as a boy finally? Maybe he should just try to forget her..It would be probably the best, but it wouldn't make him happy. He sighs loudly, looking over at Tiffany again, who's still talking to her friends. I'm an idiot. He runs a hand through his brown hair, supporting his head on his arm, her smile playing in his head in a loop. So beautiful.

He suddenly feels a light tap on his shoulder, immediately turning to the right side to look into a pair of brown eyes. "Are you Park Chanyeol? Like the Park Chanyeol aka kingpcy?" He smiles at the girl, who is looking at him with wide eyes. "Oh my god, I'm a fan." She fishes her phone out of her bag while all Chanyeol can do is to smile in amusement. "Can we do a photo?"

Chanyeol smiles widely, showing his rich teeth. "Of course." It may sounds cocky, but Chanyeol couldn't hide that fact that he loved attention, being adored by someone was like one of his most favorite things on the planet, and as much as he loved attention as much he also loved himself.

Park Chanyeol had a rather good childhood with a lot of popularity and tons of friends surrounding him, he never really felt lonely since he was always one of the cool kids. However it also had disadvantages. He had done awful things to push his ego, like bullying other students and turning their lives into an unending nightmare.

Old Chanyeol didn't regret it, but the new one did. All the time he knew he had those friends because of his actions. They didn't really like him, they liked his popularity, but unfortunately Chanyeol realized it all too late as he fell into loop of drugs and parties with false friends s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter