- Fourteen

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend has finally arrived, no more exhausting lectures and annoying people he has to face in the halls of his college. Finally. A warm smile curves up on his lips while he stares at the display of his phone, Baekhyun's message playing in a loop in his head.

Baekhyun: I've just arrived, waiting for you! ^^

He runs a hand through his hazelnut-brown curls as he glances out of the with dirt spotted window of the bus, the smile still glued on his lip. He's going to see Baekhyun in just a few minutes, alone, without any people disturbing them.

Alone. Chanyeol bites his lip, leaning his head on the window. He is wondering how the day is going to turn out and how Baekhyun is going to behave when they're alone. Is he going to behave differently? His hand finds its way to his glasses, pushing them up on his nose while a thousand of thoughts are swimming through his crowded mind. Baekhyun.

The bus suddenly stops, Baekhyun's eyes drilling their way into Chanyeol's mind as the smaller smiles widely, waving at the brunette with shiny eyes. Chanyeol can't help but smile as he glances at the blond through the window before getting up from his seat slowly, exiting the bus and making his way towards the beauty guru, whose eyes are still fixated on the tall boy who's slowly approaching him.

Baekhyun's box smile is just as dazzling as the first time he had seen him and somehow it seems to give him chills all over his body, filling his skin with goosebumps. Stop reacting like this. He smiles awkwardly as he stops in front of the smaller, who's looking up to him with shiny eyes, a way too big red hoodie wrapped around his upper body. Adorable.

"Hey, Chanyeol.." His sweet voice is hitting Chanyeol's eardrums, making him stiffen in an instance, the sweat rolling from his forehead and hands. Why is he nervous all of a sudden? "Hey.."

"Let's get going huh. We have a lot to do and I really looked forward to today." Chanyeol smiles, looking at Baekhyun as the smaller talks about all kind of stuff, laughing and gesturing all kinds of things with his hands. "And I thought we could go through the streets and after that look for somewhere to eat." He nods, his eyes still fixated on the smaller, who's running a hand through his hair, his brown eyes, surrounded by the thick coal-liner. He's beautiful.

What? He instantly drifts his eyes from Baekhyun, staring at the ground as loud voices start to echo in his ears. Beautiful? He's a boy, he can't be beautiful.

"Channie? You're spacing out." Channie? He looks up again, glancing at Baekhyun who's staring at him in confusion. "Is something wrong? Do you feel sick?"

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Did you say anything?" Baekhyun titles his head, glancing at the taller with an amused expression on his face. "I asked if we could enter this boutique first I have to buy something, it's really urgent." He chuckles, nodding as he follows the smaller into the immense boutique, fighting through the crowd people with Baekhyun's wrist tightly clenched in his large hand.

Chanyeol doesn't know why he has grabbed his wrist in this certain moment, but it was hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter