- Five

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(this story takes places in America ehe)

 

"Hey, sweeties." Baekhyun smiles into the camera, some of his blond strands hanging in his face as his dark eyes are rimmed with a coal eyeliner. "This isn't a tutorial I'm so sorry but so many things are going on in my life right now and I would love to share them with you all."

His box smile widens, as he one of the strands away, stripes of lights falling on his features. "Firstly, I'll try to make some collabs with other YouTubers and I'll try to widen my account." He stops for a moment, staring deeply into the camera. "Secondly, I'm planning to attend the games con in Cali, so if you're there just keep looking for me and maybe we can talk a bit and take photos together. I would love to see you all."

Then he leaves the sight for a moment to stand up and grab something with a wide smile. "And," He sits down on the chair again, holding up a paper. "I just got accepted at this one performing arts college I was talking about!" He shoves his arms to the air, his smile never been brighter. "Which comes to the next one, I'll move to New York guys, New York! So it could be a little busy the next days since Xiu and I are packing our stuffs and all, but I'll be active on social media and try to post a lot these days."

"Thank you all for supporting me and staying by my side till now. You guys made me so strong and gave me so much self-confidence, thank you so so much. I love you all and I hope I won't take long to upload the next video. But until then byeee and stay as cute as you are." 
 

The video ends and Chanyeol's frowns in his seat. He can't really explain why he even clicked on it when the notification popped up but somehow he found himself watching the whole video. What the . He closes Sehun's laptop, putting it on his bed as he stands up, moving up and down the room.

New York? Why the same city? He sighs, running a hand through his hair. New York is big, it's not like he moves in the same part as us. Chanyeol heads towards the desk, sitting down on the chair as he opens his phone. He clicks on his DMs, Baekhyun's message still unanswered.

baekhyunstutorials: well, he has a good taste. But what's your favorite game? ^^

He frowns, reading his message again. Mine? why is he even asking that. He doesn't want to talk about himself, this is about Sehun.

kingpcy: I don't really have a favorite game but I prefer shooter games.

 

And without looking back at the message he closes it, opening his Instagram page to do a quick post for his fans.

 

kingpcy: throwback to our last trip @oohsehun


The door suddenly cracks open, Sehun entering the room with heavy steps. He glances at Chanyeol before moving straight to the desk as he lays the books on it. "How was your fake date?" Chanyeol ignores the ironic tone in Sehun's voice as he puts his phone on the desk.

"Let's not talk about it." He stares at his desk, trying to avoid the subject. He was still feeling like and Tiffany just didn't want to reply to any of his messages. "Don't be a cry baby. What happened?"

Chanyeol sighs heavily, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "Tiffany is sad and I want to distract her but she won't reply to my messages."

"Wait, you mean a witch can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter