- Eleven

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something wet lands on Chanyeol's restless face, ripping him out of his peaceful sleep in an instance and forces him to open his still heavy eyelids. His sight is blurry, but all he can concentrate on is the cold water touching his skin and the strong headache ghosting in his throbbing head. "You're finally awake, ."

His friend's words make their way to his eardrums, wherefore he blinks a few times, only to stare into his furious face. What's wrong?-

Sehun grabs his wrist, pushing him up from the bed while pain rushes through Chanyeol's head, making him hiss sharply. "Wait-"

"Now, let's talk." Chanyeol blinks in confusion, his sight slowly getting less blurry while Sehun's voice is echoing through his ears. "You splashed water on my face? What the fu-"

"That's not your biggest problem right now." Chanyeol frowns, watching how Sehun glares at him sharply. "Why do I get a call from Baekhyun to pick you up?" Wait, what?

He starts to sweat, his body shaking madly. He did what?! "Why Chanyeol? Answer goddamnit." He stiffens, looking at his hands nervously while biting his lips. "I don't remember anything, I don't know-"

"Why does he have your number, Chanyeol?"

"He wanted to phone the one day and I wanted to help you with him, so I said okay and gave-"

"Okay, and why did he know that you were drunk?" I don't ing know. He sighs, leading his fingers to his forehead to massage his temples. "I have no clue, seriously."

Sehun stays mute, titling his head as he watches his friend with furrowed eyebrows. "We'll meet him in 2 hours anyway, get ready." 2 hours? His eyes drift to the clock on the wall, his body stiffening. How long did I sleep? It's already 1 pm.

"Go under the shower. You look like ."

. He pulls his eyes from the clock, running to the bathroom in a fast pace.

Only 2 hours left.

***

Chanyeol feels how the nervousness starts to creep in his body, sweat dropping from his forehead and covering it. He's about to meet Baekhyun. "They have to be here in a few minutes. Let's just sit down on the bench." He nods, sitting down beside his best friend as the coldness hugs his body while loud voices are surrounding them. 

"Just talk with his friend, okay? So that I have a little bit time with him alone." Chanyeol glances at the floor, nodding at Sehun's words as he bites his lips. So I can't talk to him.

Chanyeol doesn't know why, but the thought kind of disappoints him. Time alone with him. He shrugs, staring holes onto the ground as a calm voice suddenly echoes in his ears, chills running through his entire body. 

"Hunnie~" Chanyeol stiffens, gulping heavily while Baekhyun's voice hits his ears, echoing in them in a loop. He slowly looks up, only to see how Baekhyun hugs Sehun with a smile on his face. He's so tiny.

Baekhyun then glances at him, stopping on his tracks with wide eyes. "Oh? Hey, Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiles lightly, but the other one just stares at him, his brown orbs eyes wide open. "Hey."

"Where's your friend, Baek?" Baekhyun rips his eyes from Chanyeol, blinking a few times before looking back at Sehun. "U-Uh, we will pick him up. He works in an ice cream shop in the near and his shift is going to end in 15 minutes." Sehun nods, grabbing Baekhyun's hand as it's the most normal thing on earth, walking with him ahead while Chanyeol is watching them from behind. Are they like already a thing? He frowns, looking to Baekhyun who's smiling widely, pushing his blonde bangs from his forehead. He's so cute.

No. He's a boy, they can't be cute. He sighs, his eyes still fixed on Baekhyun's box smile. I like his smile. His upper-lip curls up, his eyes still fixed on Baekhyun. He looks even better in reality.

"You look even better in reality, Baek." Chanyeol looks at his friend annoyed. Ugh, that's what I just thought. Baekhyun blushes cutely, thanking Sehun as he smiles even wider.

Well, boys can't be called cute but Baekhyun was an exception. He is definitely cute, and this fact makes Chanyeol feel weird. It's almost l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter