- Fifteen

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol can't help but smile while his eyes are fixated on Baekhyun's last YouTube update, watching how he fixes the round glasses on his nose while smiling at the camera widely. "And that's the end of this week's story time sweeties, see you soon!" And then a loud melody echoes in his ears, Baekhyun vanishing from the screen in an instance.

The smile is still present on his face as he watches how the screen turns pitch black, a thousand of thoughts hunting him. Baekhyun grew to be one of his best friends in such a short timespan. "Your smile is creepy as ." Chnayeol stiffens looking at his friend, who's leaving the bathroom, entering their room while a towel hovering on his head. "It's not creepy, it's charming."

Sehun chuckles, sitting down on his bed. "You wish."

"Just admit it. I'm handsome, right?" He glances at his friend with a scoff on his face. "Ya, right. Whatever makes you sleep at night." Chanyeol grimaces, letting out a chuckle as he watches how Sehun dries his hair with the towel while staring at his phone in concentration. "Is something going on?"

He continues to stare at his phone, a smile appearing on his lips. "I.. I'm going to meet someone today." Someone? Chanyeol titles his head, staring at his friend in confusion. "Who exactly?"

"Someone you don't know." It can't be Baekhyun "Weren't you .. I mean in love with Baek?"

He stops typing on his phone, the smile leaving his lips as he looks over at Chanyeol with a strange expression. What is going on? "..It's not like that..It's a friendly meeting." He nods, confused about the expression plastered on Sehun's face. Is he sad?

"I heard you guys are going to meet today."

"Oh, ya.." He smiles, the thoughts of yesterday drowning his mind in an instance. "We're going to film a collab." It's just a collab. "That's awesome. Greet him from me, okay?"

"Of course. Have fun with your 'date'." Sehun throws the wet towel on Chanyeol's face, a laugh escaping his lips. Sehuns seems to be happier than the recent days, and that actually fills his body with relief. His friend is fine.

***

"And this is our room." Chanyeol musters the blond who looks through the room with shiny eyes, a black eyeliner rimmed on his eyes. "It's not really big, but at least it's comfortable."

"No, I like it!" The smaller smiles, sitting down on Chanyeol's bed as the other one lets out a chuckle before sitting down next to him. "So what have you planned for the collab?" He watched how a smile appears on Baekhyun's lips as his eyes crosses the brunet's, holding eye-contact. "I thought we could play have you ever and the one who had more yes has to a punishment? It's nothing special but it's fun."

Have you ever. Chanyeol will probably lose, he's already aware of it. "Ya, sure. Why not."

"Okay, where can I put my camera?"

"Oh no, we can use mine don't worry." He stands up, walking towards his imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter