-Three

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loud sounds are echoing in Chanyeol's ears, going straight to his eardrums while the dim lights of their lamp shine its light on his features as his fingers hover over the keyboard of his laptop. His eyes keep scanning the display, totally concentrated on the game. He can hear his phone is vibrating like crazy, making sure that he notices the DMs he's receiving with every damn minute.

Normally, he turns the notifications off since he gets way too many DMs but Sehun forced him to open the notification, so he won't miss Baekhyun's reply. He sighs, biting his lip as he stands in front of the end boss, totally focused on the game when another notification pops up on the side of his eyes, pulling all his attention. Baekhyunstutorials.

And before he can react a big Game Over pops up over the screen as Chanyeol growls annoyed. He put the laptop on the bed and takes his headphones off as he grabs his phone, opening the DM with curiosity filling his mind.

baekhyunstutorials: Oh, uhm, I didn't expect that to be honest. But it's fine, it's your opinion after all.

Chanyeol frowns, glancing at the DM. I didn't expect it either. He lays the phone on his bed without replying and sighs annoyed. Why this weird dude, Sehun? He runs a hand through his hair as he grabs his phone again, typing on his keyboards in a fast speed.

realpcy: you didn't expect what?

He actually knew what the other meant but he didn't know how to open a conversation otherwise. He sighs for the thousandths time the day, glancing on his Instagram before typing Tiffany's username for his daily dose of stalking.

tiffanyhw: going out with the girls 💅❤️

150 likes | 57 comments

He stares at the picture, his heart thumping fast against his chest. So beautiful. He smiles like an idiot in love, taking a screenshot of the picture. I'm not a creep, that's totally normal. Suddenly another notification pops up as he glances at the username, Baekhyunstutorials. He bites his lip, deciding to ignore it for now. If I reply too fast he would probably interpret this all wrong.

He looks back at the picture, giving it a like and putting his phone on his bed before standing up and entering the bathroom to take a quick shower until his best friend is gone. Maybe it'll help to clear his mind from all the busy thoughts.

 

***

 

Chanyeol slips his jogging pants on as he hears how the door cracks open, his friend appearing on the doorframe. "I got your glasses." He says as he hands a pair of black -framed glasses towards Chanyeol, who smiles relived.

"Oh man, thanks." He places them on his nose, thankful that he can finally see clearly again. "I'm going to buy contacts anyways but it was bugging me, so you saved my life." Sehun shrugs, glancing at Chanyeol, who's looking for a hoodie in his closet.

"Ya, you're welcome." He hums before glancing at his phone again, totally ignoring how his best friend snorts.

"Oh and Baekhyun replied." Sehun jumps up, hitting his head on the headboard of the bed in the process, wherefore he rubs his head as the pain starts to stretch through his whole head, a chuckle leaving Chanyeol's lips. "Uh," He bites his lips amused as Sehun is throwing hard stares at him,

"Ya, but it's nothing special."

"Nothing special? He replied that's special enough. Show them to me," Chanyeol chuckles, rolling his eyes annoyed as he grabs his phone, handing it to Sehun.

"Here, check them out yourself. I'll just look for a hoodie." Sehun nods, grabbing the phone with shiny eyes.

Chanyeol glances at a blue hoodie, grabbing it out of the closet as he slips it on before throwing himself on his bed, completely ignoring his friend who is staring at the phone with wide eyes.

"He isn't only a beauty, he is also clever. I'm falling so hard, Chanyeol. You have to talk about me, here reply. Now." He glances at Sehun with a disgusted look on his face. What the . His brain still can't process while Sehun likes this boy so damn much. He isn't special, and on top of this he wears makeup, that's still too weird in many ways.

"Oh right, he texted." Sehun stands up to give him the phone but stops on the way, biting his lip. "Can I please write a reply?"

"Oh hell no, who knows what you're gonna write. I already have to be careful so that he won't fall-"

"Fall in love with you?" Sehun throws a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter