- Thirteen

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something has definitely changed. It's not only the Sehun's attitude towards Chanyeol, also the fake smiles which appear on his friend's lip here and then. Sehun is different, but why?

Chanyeol frowns, looking over at his friend who stares at the front towards their professor, his eyes kind of emotionless. He has never seen him like this before. He bites on his pencil, drifting into his crowded thoughts. What's going on with his friend? Is it still because of the incident with Baekhyun?

He supports his head with his hand as his phone vibrates all of the sudden, capturing all his attention.

Baekhyun: Morning^^ I hope you slept well.

A chuckles leaves his lips, his eyes looking at the clock on his phone. 11am. Well his university hasn't started yet, lucky. He slowly leads his fingers to the screen, typing a reply with a wide smile on his lips.

To Baekhyun: Morning, it was fine. Wbu?

His pencil touches the surface of the table in front him, drumming the melody, which is swimming in his head since this morning while his eyes are still fixated on his phone screen.

Baekhyun: I'm glad. I didn't sleep well to be honest.. I got sick during the night :(

He frowns, the smile vanishing from his face. He's sick? The brunette bites his lip, his mind suddenly filled with all kinds of questions. Is he fine?

To Baekhyun: Get well soon. Have you already taken any medicine?

The pencil touches the surface of his table as the phone is clenched in his hands tightly, nervousness creeping through his body. Stop being so damn nervous, what's wrong with you?

Baekhyun: Thank you ^~^ Yes, my roommate even made some soup for me, so I'll be fine soon! (:

He smiles, imagining Baekhyun's voice in his head while reading it. Cute. A loud thud suddenly echoes in his ears, his eyes immediately drifting to his best friend, who's laying on the table with his head, totally ignoring what their professor is saying. What the ? That's not usual for his friend.

"Are you alright, dude?" Sehun glances at Chanyeol before letting out an immense sigh. "I'm fine, just amazing. Don't mind me." Okay? He frowns in confusion as Sehun closes his eyes.

He's definitely not fine.

"Look, if it's because of the Baekhyun thing then-"

"No, I'm just tired. It's nothing." Chanyeol glances at his friend strangely, but nods anyway before looking back at his phone display with a smile on his lips.

To Baekhyun: Okay, look after yourself please.

He bites his lip again, his eyes still fixated on his phone as his breath seems to be harder than before.

Baekhyun is typing..

Baekhyun: I'm already feeling so much better! :) Don't worry please ^^

Of course I worry about you — We're friends after all, right? Chanyeol stares at the message with a wide smile before the course ends and the students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter