- Ten

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is annoyed. No, more than annoyed. He just despises Sehun's constant babble about Baekhyun, and his oh-so-perfect personality. The smaller hasn't texted him yet, but he is texting with Sehun even more from time to time.

He sighs, looking at his phone as he pulls from a cigarette, inhaling the nicotine slowly before exhaling it again. He leans his head on the wall as he closes his eyes, taking another deep drag. Stop starting with this again, .

"Chanyeol?" The brunette looks up, staring into Tiffany's face as he takes another drag before blowing the smoke out again. "Yes?" She glances at him strangely as she sits down next to him. "You're smoking."

"Ya." He looks up to the sky as he takes the last drag before throwing the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. "Why? You're smoking when you're frustrated."

He smiles, looking at Tiffany and mustering her features. Why do I like her? Chanyeol watches how she her bangs out of her face as the smile never leaves her face. "Did something happen?"

"No," the smile is still permanent on his lips as he drifts his eyes to the floor. "nothing." He sighs, massaging his temples with his fingers.

"Where is Sehun? I haven't seen him today."

"I don't care." Tiffany stays mute, watching how Chanyeol leans his head on the wall again, looking up to the cloudless sky. "Did you guys have a fight or something?" He bites his lip, shaking his head lightly.

"Oh? And why are you pissed at him?"

"I'm not pissed. Stop asking questions." He sighs heavily closing his eyes tightly as he suddenly realizes how hard his words were. Oh . He opens his eyes, just to be greeted with a confused Tiffany, who's looking at him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm just not myself lately.. I don't know what's going on."

"Oh," She glances from Chanyeol to the floor, playing with her purple dresses while he's cursing at himself from the inside. . "There is a college party tomorrow. Do you want to come? It could distract you from whatever bugs you at the moment."

A party. He sighs. "No, I don't go to parties anymore. You know that."

"Yes, but you seem like you need it right now and I could introduce you to one of my friend. She is really beautiful and-"

off. He stands up in a fast pace, entering the dorms again, completely annoyed by Tiffany's nonsense. Enough is enough. He's maybe an idiot but he won't take this anymore, how she steps on his feelings like every time he's sharing a word with her. Enough.

He opens the door to Sehun's and his room, being greeted by his best friend's loud laughter and another quiet voice. Chanyeol frowns confused, glancing how Sehun looks at his laptop, talking to it as suddenly the voice gets clearer, providing him with chills all over his body. Baekhyun?

"Oh, hey Chan. Don't be loud. I'm video chatting with Baek." He chuckles in disbelief as he sits down on his bed, glancing over at Sehun's laptop. "Omg, you have to tell me more. What happened after you confessed?" Sehun laughs, starting to babble something wherefore Chanyeol sighs heavily, laying down on the bed and putting his earbuds into his ears to avoid their voices.

Just shut the up.

 

***

 

"Chanyeol!" He looks over at Sehun, ripping his earphones from his ears. "What?"

"Do you want to shower first or can I enter?" Chanyeol shrugs annoyed. "Just shower."

"I'll be back in a bit, maybe 15 minutes? Can you wait?" Chanyeol watches how Sehun smiles at the camera as Baekhyun's voice echoes in his ears, "Yes, of course. Take as long as you want." He smiles widely, standing up and entering the bathroom in a fast pace, leaving Chanyeol alone with him.

He bites his lip, looking over at the laptop but decides to ignore it until he hears how Baekhyun starts to hum, his voice echoing in the room. Chanyeol lays his head on the headboard of his bed, closing his eyes as Baekhyun's humming plays in his head constantly, chills running through his body.

Maybe that's my chance to apologize. He opens his eyes again, looking over at the laptop before standing up and approaching it with slow moves until he's directly in front of it. His eyes immediately capture the smaller, who's eyes are fixed on his phone as he's still humming the unknown song. He's wearing a way too big hoodie and some angry birds pajama pants. Cute.

Baekhyun suddenly looks up, yelping in surprise as he sees Chanyeol's face. "Oh my god. You scared me."

"I-I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention." The smaller titles his head, looking at Chanyeol for a few seconds of silence. "What's your intention?"

"Oh, uhm," Chanyeol scrunches his neck, nervously. Just apologize. "I wanted to apologize for asking you to remove the picture." Baekhyun then smiles, putting his phone on his bed. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter