- Nineteen

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is experiencing another one of those sleepless nights. He shifts on his bed uncomfortably, the blanket kicked on the ground as he tries to stop his thoughts from floating his mind. Baekhyun. He runs a hand through his hair, a sigh escaping his lips while his thoughts keep hunting him. Whenever he closes his eyes, he can't see nothing but Baekhyun. The darkness of his orbs, his sweet smile, even the cute mole over his lip. Everything about him just seems so ethereal and perfect, almost as if he's the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

And maybe he is. Because every time he attempts to close his eyes he feels Baekhyun's pink lips on his,moving in a steady rhythm and making him want more and more until there is nothing more left than pure love.

Love. Chanyeol's eyes shoot open, his breath hard and heavy. His heart beats in his chest in a fast pace, a strange feeling running through his whole body and his knees and hands suddenly feeling like pudding. No. He can't be in love with Baekhyun, that's hilarious.

But no matter how he often he says these words to himself, there is no escape. The sensations don't just vanish with these words, no, they get even heavier and stronger. There is no escape.

No matter how hard he tries to shake the thought of Baekhyun out of his mind, in the end he keeps going back. In the end he finds a way to his thoughts, hunting him even in his sleep. So he gives up, opening his heavy eyelids and placing his glasses on his nose while darkness is everything that surrounds him. He has to talk to Baekhyun. He acted like a total . The brunet grabs his phone, staring at the display in despair. Already 1 am? I can't call him anymore.. But I could send him a text? Chanyeol sits up on his bed, his phone tightly clenched in his hands.

Inhale and exhale. His heart thumps even faster as he clicks on Baekhyun's name on his phone, his fingers shaking all of a sudden. You can do it.

To: Baekhyun
Baek..Could we talk please?

He stares at the message for a moment of silence, a thousand of thoughts swimming in his mind. Every part of his body seems to stiffen as he clicks on send, his heart almost exploding in his chest. I just want to apologize. I'm such an . I- His phone vibrates all of a sudden, pulling him back to reality and his stopping his world in just an instance. That fast? He breathes out heavily, grabbing his phone with shaky fingers.

From: Baekhyun
No, you were clear enough. I got it, okay? There is nothing to talk about.

Chanyeol starts to feel sick as his eyes hover over Baekhyun's reply. . He closes his eyes in frustration, his heart beating harder and harder with every passing second as every muscle in his body stiffens. He hates me.

But maybe this is the best. I was an .. Maybe I deserve this. He doesn't why but his heart feels shattered, the deepest of his soul caught in an extreme darkness. Chanyeol would never admit it aloud, but he cares for Baekhyun.. more than he should, and the fact that he is the reason of his tears is horrible. He has to apologize.. even if Baekhyun is going to hate him.

A sigh leaves his lip as his fingers find their way back to the display of his screen, dancing over his keyboard in a fast pace.

To: Baekhyun 
You have all the right to be angry at me, but I'm sorry.. I'm an , I know that.

Calm down, Chanyeol. It's not like he'll be angry at you forever,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter