- Four

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The heavy sun makes its way on the cloudless sky, shinning stripes of light on Chanyeol's face, covering him with warmness. He grabs his shirt, which is sticking against his body and loosens at a little bit, so that air can blew its way through his body. He inhales the air as he spots the figure approaching him with fast steps.

She's wearing a blue, mini dress which is hugging her body perfectly, showing her curves and her tiny waist. Chanyeol just stares at her until she grabs his arms, pulling him back to reality. "Channie,"

He looks down at her, a smile appearing on his lips. "Tiffany."

"How do I look?" She smiles heavily as the taller musters her, in the want to scream perfect but calms down, breathing an: "You look good." She frowns lightly before, grabbing Chanyeol's glasses from his eyes.

"I need my hot best friend, not the nerdy one." Chanyeol's eyes immediately start to hurt again while he forces a light smile on his face, surprised of her action. "But my eyes hurt without." Tiffany scoffs, putting the glasses into her bag.

"The date won't take long, don't be a cry baby." Chanyeol blinks a few time as he continues smiling. She's right, be a man Chanyeol. Suddenly she grabs his hand, leading him to her car while Chanyeol's heart is beating against his chest, the smile on his lips getting wider and wider.

Her hand is so soft. And before he knows he intertwines their fingers. She looks at their hands for a moment but without a reaction continues to head towards the car. He breathes out relieved. That was so close.

 

***

 

"That's my boyfriend, Chanyeol." Chanyeol glances at the two figures in front of him, drifting his sight from the blonde girl towards the broad boy with black hair. That's him? What's so damn special about him?

"Hey, and that's my girlfriend, Taeyeon." He says with a deep voice, wherefore Chanyeol scoffs from the inside, looking at Tiffany who's mustering the girl with sharp eyes.

And then an awkward silence follows as Chanyeol can feel how Tiffany glances over the boy when his girlfriend isn't looking and then he also smiles, making Chanyeol boil in anger. He coughs before interrupting their eye-. "And your name is?"

The boy pulls his eyes away from Tiffany as his girlfriend looks up at Chanyeol before glancing at her boyfriend with a smile. "Oh, I'm Jackson." Chanyeol snorts silently before grabbing Tiffany's hand as he shots a hard stare towards the boy. I can hold her hand, I'm her 'fake' boyfriend after all.

Tiffany glances over but decides to not react to Chanyeol's action. "Let's go okay? I want to ride every rollercoaster." And then she smiles at the boy a last time before shoving Chanyeol behind himself towards an immense rollercoaster, containing three loops.

Be a man Chanyeol. You can do it. He breathes out as Tiffany smiles widely next to him, their hands still intertwined. It almost feels like she is really his girlfriend and that's what matters. Girlfriend. He smiles at the thought, staring at Tiffany, who's eyes are focused on the rollercoaster with shiny eyes. When will I have the courage to confess? She suddenly glances at the other side, directly into the eyes of the boy who just smirks at her. The smile on Chanyeol's lips fades immediately, a sigh coming out of his mouth. What has he what I don't have?

He pouts, looking at the floor while his dark locks keep falling into his face. He brushes them away, moving a step forward as the line starts to get shorter. "Chanyeol?" He looks at Tiffany, his eyes starting to hurt again.

"Could you wait here with Taeyeon? She is afraid of rollercoasters and Jackson and me would love to ride this one." He frowns first at this but nevertheless shakes his head, his heart aching. "Sure, have fun."

And then he leaves Tiffany's side, approaching Taeyeon who's sitting on a bench, biting her lips nervously. "I'm sorry. You didn't have to do that, really." He glances at porce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter