- One

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "That's our room, Chanyeol." The brown-haired boy glances at the blue door, frowning his eyebrows as he tried to read the number on the door. Maybe he should have worn his glasses.

"230 Chanyeol, it's 230 you annoying . Just open the floor finally." The boy sighs heavily, gazing at his best friend with a sharp gaze as he continues to carry his things before stopping in front of the floor.

"Open!" Chanyeol rolls his eyes, fishing the key out of his pocket as he opens the room, immediately being greeted with weird orange walls and a pair of way too small beds.

"Are you ing with me? It's so small." Sehun places his things on the floor before sitting on the bed on the left side. "Thanks to your ." Chanyeol knits his eyebrows, gazing at Sehun who is laying on the bed as his eyes surrounded the tiny room.

"Why is that hell it that my fault?" Sehun rolls his eyes before standing up from the bed again. "You were the one who, who forced me to attend this college. I was about to study in Havard, Havard Chanyeol."

The taller pouts, his locks hanging in his face as he spectated the room. "It's not that bad. It'll still be fun."

"Ya right. I hope Tiffany ditches your to the moon." Chanyeol puts his suitcase on the floor as he pouts even harder. "I told you it's not because of Tiffany."

"And I know that you're s bad liar." The boy doesn't even mind to reply anymore, opening his suitcase to fish some posters out, which he attempts to place on the wall above his bed.

It's not about Tiffany he thinks as he tapes a 'arctic monkeys' poster. No, it's not. He sighs, hearing how his best friend enters their bathroom, shutting the door loudly.

He bits his lip, grabbing the next poster as he places it directly next to the one he just taped. Maybe Tiffany was one of the reasons but it's not because of her. He finishes the other poster with a big sigh before doing the rest and sitting on the bed.

Chanyeols thoughts are running in highspeed through his mind as he keeps thinking about Tiffany. Her soft, beautiful face and her angelic voice. He smiled lightly, imagining how she hugged Chanyeol tightly when she heard that they would graduate at the same college. The taller is in love with her since childhood but the girl only saw him as a friend and this fact depressed Chanyeol, but maybe he was finally able to escape the friendzone?

The door cracks open again as he glances at the direction where his friend comes out, throwing a gaze at Chanyeol before opening his own suitcase. "Sehun, im sorry okay. I wouldn't force you if I would have known that you'd be unhappy."

He hears a heavy sigh. "I'm not unhappy I'm just annoyed. You're still obsessed over this dumb girl-"

"Don't call her dumb I swear." His friend chuckles, grabbing his clothes out of his case as he stands up to place them into his closet.

"This Baekhyun guy, your weird crush is dumb." Sehun turns around, throwing a stabbing gaze at his best friend.

"This has nothing to do with Baekhyun, you . Leave him out of this." Chanyeol smirks, looking away from his friend. He just couldn't understand how Sehun could be obsessed over a freaking beauty youtuber. It was already a shock for Chanyeol that he was gay but having a crush on this weird creature with way too much makeup?

"By the way I still have to update today, would you like to join?"

"No, I'll go to the library just film your until I'm gone." Sehun stands up, rushing out of the room as Chanyeol huffs annoyed, grabbing his camera an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter