CHAPTER 4

SHAPES OF LOVE

 

4

LUV-MIN SECOND CRISIS

 MONDAY AFTERNOON

SCHOOL CORRIDOR

*AUTHOR POV

 

 The corridor was empty for three young girls.

“We got story for you,” said Min Jung.

“What is it?” Shi-eun said.

“Taemin oppa and Luvly had breakup,” Jae Kyung said.

“Awesome! Great job girls,” Shi-eun said, cheerfully.

Jonghyun and Key was walking through another corridor when they heard someone asking, “Mind if I ask, but why exactly are you helping us get rid of Luvly? And why do you wanted to get a revenge on Leena? What have she done?”

“Min Jung, I was a student here a month ago. She was my friend. She and Luvly have been so kind to me. I love them. So I fly to France to get a plastic surgery so that Minho oppa’s attention will be on me. But sadly, I found out Minho oppa and her had become an item. So I wanted them to separate. That went out well. But then, I thought, I couldn’t just let her go with just that. I wanted to make her more suffer. And the only way to do that is by grabbing her twin sister happiness. Because when I grab Luvly’s happiness, it was as same as if I grab Leena’s,” Shi-eun said, a little dramatic.

“You mean, you’re Lori?” Jae Kyung said, shocked.

“Yes… Remember me huh…” Shi-eun said.

“Who don’t remember them most nerd girl in school…” Min Jung said slowly. “No offence…” she continues when Shi-eun’s expression changes.

“None taken. Just remember this, if I can’t get Minho oppa, no one can…” Shi-eun said.

 

 AFTER SCHOOL…

SHI-EUN’S LOCKER

 

 Shi-eun was singing happily and alone when Jonghyun and Key suddenly appeared and push her harshly against the lockers.

“Oppa…” she said, full of aeygo.

“Shut up,” Jonghyun said.

“We heard you. Loud and clear,” Key said.

“What-what do oppa means?” Shi-eun said, panic.

“You’re the cause of Luvly and Taemin breakup didn’t you…” Jonghyun said.

“I…”

“ADMIT IT!” Key shouts.

“Yes! Yes!” Shi-eun admits it in the end.

“We already know why you did this. Right now, what we wanted you to do is, tomorrow, when the whole school assemble at the school hall, we wanted you to confess and admit what you have done to Leena and Luvly.”

“Or else, we will spread picture of you before and after your plastic surgery. You don’t look pretty back then, you’ll look even worse right now,” Key said.

“GOT IT?!!” Jonghyun said.

“Ye-Yes…” Shi-eun nodding, sobbing.

“Good,” Jonghyun and Key said together, letting go of her collar.

 

 NEXT DAY

SCHOOL HALL

*LUVLY POV

 

 Teachers weren’t there yet.

Leena and I were sitting at the front row.

It has been four days since Taemin and I breakup.

Honestly, I miss him a lot

 I don’t even know what has got into me that day.

That had made me say, ‘Let’s break up’.

Then, suddenly I saw Jonghyun and Key drag Shi-eun harshly entering the school hall and force the mic into her hands. While they still holding her shoulders, Shi-eun said, “I, Kim Shi-eun, admitted to plan Luvly and Taemin breakup and Minho and Leena split up. I was doing all of this because of jealousy. Mianei… After this, I’ll move out of this school and all of you here will never see me ever again.”

My heart was thumping so hard hearing what she says. I felt so lightheaded. Next thing I know, everything around me went blackout and I fainted by Leena’s side.

 

 SCHOOL CLINIC

 

 “Luvly, please wakeup…” I heard someone said my name but my brain just couldn’t digest whoever said that.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taemin’s orange head against my palm.

“Taem…“ I said.

Taemin lift up his head and I saw tears on his eyes.

“Luvly…” he said. His voice is kinda husky.

“Why are you crying?” I asked.

“You-you fainted…” Taemin said.

“Babo..” I said. “Why would you wanna cry?”

“Because I love you…”

“I know that. But do you really need to cry?”

“I-“

“Babo,” I said again. “If you cry again, I’ll dump you.”

“You’ll dump-“

“Ya… Why? You want me to dump you again?”

“N-No…”

“Then shut up and let’s get out of here,” I said, declaring our relationship unofficially again.

God he is sooo blur.

“Ok-Okay…” he said, helping me up.

In my heart there is only Taemin and in Taemin’s heart, there is only me.

I don’t even have time to think how to get revenge on Shi-eun.

 

 THREE DAYS LATER…

CLASS CORRIDOR…

 

 Taemin’s TAEMIN bracelet was on my wrist again.

I have never thought Taemin and I will be an item again!

I was walking with Leena through our classroom corridor when suddenly our classmate, Ye Jin walks up to us and said, “Luvly, you’ve got to see this.”

She took my hand and started to lead the way to our classroom.

When we enter the classroom, the first thing I saw is on the blackboard.

‘Shin Hyo Young cheated on Lee Taemin oppa?’

‘With whom?’

‘Who do you think you are?’

‘Luvly cheated with Kim Jonghyun oppa’

‘Andwae!’

‘You’ll never get away from this’

‘Face like Luvly can actually get guy like Jonghyun oppa?’

I feels so furious with those statement and to make it much more worse, someone enter the classroom and said, “Who would ever thought angelic face like Luvly can cheated on top 5 hottest guy in school…”

I didn’t look at the source of the voice.

I can hear Leena’s harsh breathing like a bull.

“You’ll never satisfy with just one guy won’t you?” Jae Kyung said.

“Think you’re hot enough to be with Taemin oppa aren’t you?” Min Jung continues.

“And now you’re trying to get Jonghyun oppa to fall in love with you?!”

“You’re really little you know that?!!” Jae Kyung shouted.

I guess Leena couldn’t stand it anymore.

She sprinted toward Jae Kyung and actually punches her.

She was lifting her hand up to slap Jae Kyung’s face before I went to her and stop her.

“Luvly…” she said.

“There is no use slapping or punching people like them. They’ll never stop with just this. Let just go,” I said, trying REALLY hard not to make a scene.

While I was walking out from the class, Jae Kyung shouted, “At least now anyone knows you cheated on Taemin oppa!”

I turn around and said, “There is no proof. As long as there is no proof, everyone here know you’re lying and how low standard you are trying really hard to separate me and Taemin oppa. But, all of your hard work will never success. And by the way, at least, Taemin oppa loves me and give this to me,” I showed her Taemin’s TAEMIN bracelet and continues, “And you?”

I sneered at her and leave the classroom with Leena.

 

 RECESS

SCHOOL CANTEEN

 

 “THEY’VE DONE WHAT?!” all of SHINee member shout out loud caring less of surrounding.

I look at them and said sarcastically, “Louder. The whole Asia didn’t hear you.”

“Mian, but they did what?” Onew said.

“What I just said… They wanted me and Taemin to separate…” I said, putting my ham and cheese sandwiches into my mouth.

“They had crossed the line!” Key said.

“I know…” I said while mouth full of sandwiches.

“What do you say then?” Taemin asks.

I swallowed food in my mouth and said, “I said there is no proof and that everyone in school knows they’re lying and how low standard they are. Then I told them that you love me and that you gave this to me.” I lift my wrist up where TAEMIN bracelet was hanging there. “Then I sneered at them…” I continue, putting more sandwiches in my mouth.

“Whoa… I know that you’re brutal and all but never thought you’re more brutal than usual…” Taemin said in fascination.

I swallow my food and said, “No… Leena is much more brutal…”

“What did she do?” Jonghyun asks.

“I punch them,” Leena said, calmly.

“Uhuk-uhuk!” Minho was almost choking himself.

“You-you did what?” he said, looking straight at Leena who was watching her boyfriend coughing calmly.

“I punch her,” Leena said.

“Why’d you punch her?” Key asks.

“Because she calls Luvly ,” Leena said, drinking her water.

“SHE’S WHAT?!” SHINee shouts, once again.

Leena and I look at each other.

They take things seriously and I mean, SERIOUSLY…