Seven times?

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji
"Alright, here's the plan..." Sowon unnie whispered after the four of us gathered in her room. Our manager finally gave us two days off for ourselves after another successful event. Yerin unnie's not here today because she went home saying that she missed her family and SinB unnie is busy in our room watching videos, starring herself. She really likes to do that. Don't ask me why. So here we are now, taking advantage of the situation. "That's it?" Yuju unnie clarified. "Yes. That's it." Sowon unnie reiterated. "We will just ask SinB sii what she feels for Yerin unnie?" Eunha unnie repeated. "Correct. Since Umji sii already asked Yerin about her feelings, although she did not answer, we all know the answer anyway, so we have to make SinB figure it out too." She wordily explained. "Okay, fair enough." Yuju unnie said agreeing to her. "Should we talk to her now?" I asked the leader not sure how to proceed. "Yes because Yerin's not here. No one's going to disturb us" She answered immediately. "Okay. We should pretend that we are going to watch a movie or something together. I'll order pizza." Volunteered Eunha unnie excitedly then went to get her phone. But before she's out of our sight, she went back and added, "I will also invite SinB sii so you better go to the living room you guys." Then she disappeared. "I'm sure she just want to eat pizza." Yuju unnie commented shaking her head.

 

SinB
I'm currently leaning on my bed watching some videos of myself, checking if I look okay on them or I danced good when Eunha unnie opened the door. "SinB sii.." She starts. "Hmm?" I answered without lookin at her. "Let's go to the living room. We're going to watch a movie. I'll order pizza. What toppings do you want?" "okay. Ham and cheese for me unnie. What are we watching?" "Alright. Let's go now." She said not bothering to answer my question. She then grab my hand and pulled me to the living room. When we arrived, I noticed that they all have a serious expression. Are we really going to watch a movie? I thought to myself. "SinB sii, what do you want to watch?" Yuju unnie asked. Weird. Normally, she's the excited one and she always decide what movie we're going to watch. Taking advantage of the weird attitude of Yuju unnie, I proceeded to pick a movie. Hmm.. this should be good. I picked a random movie about a girl leading a group of street dancers and clicked play.

The pizza arrived shortly after comfortably settling on our sit. I'm on my second slice when Sowon unnie broke the silence. "I wonder what's Yerin up to right now." My heart automaticaly beats faster at the mention of the name. Not wanting them to notice my reaction, I just stuffed the rest of my pizza on my mouth. "Maybe spending time with her boyfriend." Eunha unnie answered nonchalantly. "What!?" I asked immediately surprising the members. Regretting my action and feeling embarrassed, I continued. "Uhm, I mean, she have a boyfriend?" I asked not understanding why I cared so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter