Five diet drinks

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji
Ommoo.. I couldn't help but smile on this scene beside me. I'm really keeping my eyes on these two since I noticed Yerin unnie asked the younger beagle something. I saw how the older one look at the younger one. Looks like she's worried but when I heard SinB unnie saying that she's okay, it changed to a relief one. They looked at each other for a little while then I saw how her expression changes. She have this look of longing and admiration on her eyes. Oh, how can someone easily change expression too fast by a mere look. I want to push SinB unnie to Yerin unnie right now but we all know I can't do that kekeke so I just divert my attention to the crowd. Yuju unnie is talking right now expressing her gratitude to buddies and stating that we will work hard on our performances. Stealing a glance at the duo, I saw SinB unnie holding Yerin unnie's chin delicately. Then immediately withdraw her hand back. Aigo are they okay now? Why did she do that? Well, the look on Yerin unnie's face is definitely a sight. A tint of red on her cheeks and mouth wide open. I could have laugh out loud but there are too many people, they might think I'm weird. Then I peeked a glance at SinB unnie seeing the same flushed face as Yerin unnie. The only difference is that her hand is covering her face. How adorable can they be? "...kamsamnida." A word from Sowon unnie and the loud applause of the crowd broke me out off my thoughts. Now that the show is over, I hope that the two will just realize their feelings for each other. I will be their number one even if the world is against them. I'm going to talk to the unnies about this. They need to figure their feelings out for each other first and that's what we're here for.

A day after our latest performance and we have a day for ourselves. Last night, we are just too tired that we went a date with our beds immediately. All of us are currently watching tv in the living room. Eunha unnie and Sowon unnie on the sofa, Yerin unnie on the love seat then Me, Sinb unnie and Yuju unnie on the carpet. Perfect opportunity for a talk. I just have to make the two leave somehow. Then an idea popped out on my head. "I suddenly want to eat your spicy noodles Eunha unnie." I said putting my hand on my tummy making an aegyo. She and Sowon unnie then look at me. "Whah? Wae?" Said the walking stick. "You know it's kind of chilly today and we are watching a movie so spicy noodles is a perfect dish right?" I answered trying to convince her. "I second the motion!" Yuju unnie cut in raising her hand. "Alright kids calm down. I can make some but I'm afraid we're out of ingredients." Eunha unnie mentioned causing the Yuju unnie to be disappointed. That's my cue. "Then make Yerin unnie and SinB unnie buy some." "Why us?/No way!" Yerin unnie and SinB unnie said in unison. Not wanting to make a trip to the grocery store, the four of us came up with an excuse and ganged up on them. Then Sowon unnie conclude "Okay, you're the beagle team so you have to buy the ingredients. So instead of wasting your energy arguing, go buy." with her leader tone. The two can just sigh and defeatedly follow the command. When I heard the door being shut and making sure that the coast is clear, I immediately get the remote which was on the table and lowered the volume to set the mood. "What are you doing Umji sii?" Said the oldest one with an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry unnie but this is important." I said apologizing. "Do you have a problem?" Asked Yuju unnie. "No but what I'm about to tell you guys is." "Alright. Spill." Said Eunha unnie in a commanding manner. "Okay before I start, please promise me to be honest, patient and understanding. Okay?" "Copy/Got it/Okay." They said simultaneously. "It's about Yerin unnie and SinB unnie." "Oh..." Sowon unnie commented realising where this is going. "What about them?' Asked by no other than Yuju unnie not getting the situation so I continued. "We know that among all of us, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter