Ten thousand miles apart

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB
This admirer of mine definitely did not missed a day to send me a bunch of white roses. I appreciated it of course but I wished he will just talk to me instead. I felt special every time I received them. I even looked forward to read his notes afterwards. He's such a sweetheart. However, there's still a heavy feeling inside my chest. I felt like Yerin unnie's avoiding me for some reason. She's either with Umji-sii or Eunha unnie when we're on break. Usually, she would come to me and talk about anything. If we're not talking, she would tease me about my aegyo or just fool around. Now, I felt like we are ten thousand miles apart. I miss her. What? I questioned my thought. You miss her dummy. It answered. Why would I miss her? I see every day and we still talk. I explained. Yes but you missed her. You missed how she playfully smack your shoulder everytime you and how she loves to bite you every now and then. Whoa, where did that came from? Do I missed her that much? I asked myself while taking a peek on the girl beside me. This girl really loves to smile. "SinB-sii, are you still with us?" I then heard the host asked. Now all the members' attention is on me. "Yes, of course." I replied and gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you sure? Because I noticed you staring at Yerin-sii earlier. Does she have something on her face?" He inquired again, curious. Did I look at her that long? Act cool SinB, you can pass through this. I laughed awkwardly to hide my embarrassment. "No, no. Not a big deal. I just noticed an eyelash on her face. Come here unnie, let me get it for you." What a lame excuse SinB. Shut up brain. I then ushered Yerin unnie to come closer so that I can remove the invisible eyelash on her face. "Gomawo." I then heard her say afterwards. Her smile though. So contagious that it makes me smile too. "No problem." Was all I heard myself replied.

 

Umji
It's now halfway through the show and the host is asking what's our individual asset. She started with Sowon unnie first which was briefly answered by the latter. It's now Eunha unnie's turn and she's having a hard time answering it so Yerin unnie just answered for her. "She's so cute. Aren't she cute?" She asked the host while hugging the short-haired girl. She's like that guys, don't be surprised she's really clingy. "Yes, yes she's so cute." Agreed by the host then chuckle. I thought she's finished but it's just the beginning. "If I were a boy, I would definitely date Eunha-sii." She added, touching the back of the younger girl. Good thing the host just laughed it off and proceeded with his question. Aigoo, you're a dead meat Yerin unnie. I watched how SinB unnie's fingers balled into a fist. Oh she's pissed alright. Sensing that there is a killer aura beside her, Yerin unnie looked at the younger girl, checking what's going on. The latter just looked at her with a poker face. Dear god, please let us have a good night sleep later.

 

SinB
I'm angry. I'm really angry and I don't know why. I bit my lips to ease this feeling. I can bite it until it's bleeding but I know it's not a good idea right now. The members will surely notice it and ask me what happened. I don't want to talk about it. How could I when I can't understand it myself. "SinB sii..." called out manager-nim when I am walking to the direction of the parking lot where our car is waiting. He's holding a bouquet of white roses again. Of course. I said to myself. How could I forget. "Here. It's for you again. I admire that suitor of yours. Never missed a day withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter