Twenty Two

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin

I'm still shaken remembering the incident that occurred earlier but that's the least of my concern. I thought that after what I experienced, I can forget what I saw before that. But why did it all came back to me now that I'm lying on my bed? I remembered how close they were and...and... I don't even want to think about it. I think my heart will stop recalling what they did. No matter how I tossed and turned forcing myself to sleep, I can't still get that thought out of my mind. I peeked at Sowon unnie and found her already sleeping. I don't know but I wanted to see SinB before I sleep so I cautiously made my way towards their room. I looked at the clock and it shows 3 AM so I know they're already sleeping. She's on the upper bunk so I silently put my feet on Yuju's bed to see her. I know what I'm doing is a little creepy, okay not a little just plain creepy, but I'm already here so better just to get it over with. She's laying on her side, facing me so I had a good look at her. This kid really looked so innocent when she's sleeping but savage when she's not. That thought made me chuckle in silence. I looked at her face, memorizing her features, not that I did not do that already. I can't help it okay? One of my favorite hobby is looking at her. My gaze went down and I noticed that her blanket is not covering her shoulders so I covered it for her. Her shoulders. Her shoulders that I love to bite. I smiled when I remembered that time, it was during one of our interviews and I said I love to bite the members specially SinB. I'm not lying when I said that. Then my eyes went back to her face, to her eyelashes which she's most confident with, down to her cute nose until it landed on . that loves to eat, even stealing my snacks away from me and perfectly white teeth that once bit my pinky finger. Her lips are slightly parted which made her look cuter. Her lips though. Her lips that touched mine, not once but twice. Although the other one is just an accident but it still counts right? Byuntae Yerin! I scolded myself when I caught myself thinking such thoughts and I can't help the blush that creeped over my cheeks. Sigh. SinB, SinB, SinB... why did I even fall for you? I asked myself. I'm really sorry by the way. Because of me, you got hurt. Are you happy with him? Should I give you up now that you're in a relationship? I wanted to ask her but keep it to myself. I wish I was more selfish and braver. But I guess there's no use of being regretful about it now. I'll just continue loving you even though it pains me. I'm contented looking at you being cheerful and happy. So with that, I gave her a kiss on her cheek and mumbled a silent sweet dreams. 

 

SinB

I want to talk to her. I really want to talk to her. I need to ask her why she did that and say nothing to me. But I don't know how. How am I going to open the topic to her? Should I even do that? Or just pretend that I don't know anything? Aishh!!! So confusing! I complained while pulling my hair. Alright, I have decided. What have I got to lose right? I know I looked like a crazy person right now but I know no one's watching so it's okay. So with my newly found determination, I made my way to her. I saw the members playing in the living room on the way, giving me a thumbs up but I decided to ignore them. I know they'll just tease me, so no, thank you. My heart starts to pound and my hands are getting sweaty when I was about to enter their room. You can do this SinB. You need to calm yourself. Inhale, exhale. Alright, you're doing good. I enc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter