Eleven

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin

Woo! I almost confessed back there. What are you thinking Jung Yerin? That's the problem, I'm not thinking! I argued with myself while walking back in the room. "Oh! unnie, you forgot something?" Asked Yuju sii while walking out of the room followed by Sowon, Eunha and Umji. "No, no... I just want to get some water. I'm thirsty." I answered trying to sound natural. "There's bottled water there though. It's in the cooler." Said the dependent Sowon. "Oh yeah? Maybe I didn't see it." I responded truthfully, not really seeing the cooler. Because you did not look anywhere but SinB, you dummy. Interrupted my thought. Oh shut up. Like you didn't love it. I countered. To make my excuse more believable, I entered the room and get a bottle of water. I immediately drunk half of it and invited the members to go to the car. "Let's go, Manager-nim's might be waiting there already." "Nice excuse unnie." Whispered Umji sii while we're on our way to the vehicle, a teasing smile on her lips. I can just shake my head on the thought that she caught me. That girl really knew her game.

It's already a minute past midnight and I'm still wide awake. The thought of SinB hearing what I said earlier occupied my mind. What if she really heard it? What would she think? Should I act like it's just a harmless joke or should I just tell her I like her? Ugh! It's making my head spin. I can't take it anymore so I decided to get off my bed, taking my phone with me. I went to the fridge and look for something interesting to eat, maybe drink. One drink wouldn't hurt right? I looked at the can of beer, contemplating if I should went for it. Deciding that Sowon unnie won't mind if I get her bear, I grabbed it and went to sit in the balcony. Ugh, it's bitter. I thought after taking a gulp. Nothing better to do, I browse my phone and play some music. I listened to some song for a while, occasionally singing to some until Trust came. Yes, that's our song so I knew it very well. It's one of my favorite songs afterall.

The way we met like this
If it’s not fate and if it’s a coincidence
Even though it’s embarrassing
I want to say it’s a miracle
My heart flutters what can I do

I automatically smiled when I heard her voice after mine. She really had a soothing voice. I can listen to it all my life.

We grow a little deeper each day
That’s how we paint tomorrow
The moment we feel we are together

My thought went back to our trainy days. The hard times we all overcome and the time we spent just fooling around, having fun. Spending time with her always made my day. I will always cherish the memories I had with her.

Falling stars, approaching dreams
Show us of our future growing similar
Always in the midst of this heart
Is my unchanging love

Day by day, my feelings grew. I might have not realized it at first but thinking back, I figured out that I always knew. From the moment I saw her walk in the practice room back then, I knew that she's different. I just didn't knew that I will fall for her.

Just like this if I fall into your arms
And if I could stay
Your steadfast eyes and my heart
What more explanation do we need
The moment we believe two are one

If I will tell her how I feel, how would she react to it? Will she accept it? Oh, how I wish. I could really just wish. You're hopeless Jung Yerin. "Unnie?" That voice wake me up from the trance I'm in. The song still playing. I looked up and saw none other than the girl on my mind. Her hair is a little messy and there's no make up on her face. But she's still beautiful nonetheless. I always like the view of her with no make up on. Stop looking at her like a creep Jung Yerin. "Oh SinB, hey." I acknowledged her. "Come, sit with me." I invited her tapping the seat beside me, seeing that she's there, still patiently standing.

 

SinB
I complied and took a sit beside her. "Why are you still up?" She then asked me a second after. "I could ask the same to you unnie." I answered. "I can't sleep." Was her reply. "I'm not the only one then." I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter