Twenty Three

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


SinB

Today, I have decided that I will show a different side of me so I insisted on cooking. They knew that I can't cook so I wanted to laugh at their reaction when I finished but decided to be cool about it. They said it was delicious and they were surprised that I hide it all this time. It's not my intention to hide it okay? I just felt that there's no need to show it. I haven't made it for a long time so I was pleased that it fits their appetite. Actually, today's a significant day for me. After the recent incidents that happened to us, I realised that life is unbelievably unpredictable so we should make every moment counts and cherish our loved ones each and every day. Our family was already informed by the manager about it last night. They were so worried of course but we assured them that we're fine. As for the buddies, we already took care of that. So today, I will start showing more affection to this girl beside me. I guess it's my turn this time, eh? When I fed her, I just wanted to see her reaction and I was not disappointed when I saw her blush. She's so cute specially after Umji-sii about it then she buried her head into my neck. The table's full of laughter after that. 

"I'm bored." Yuju unnie complained out of the blue. Since there's no schedule today, we're just gathered in the living room doing nothing. I'm sitting on the sofa and Yerin unnie's on the carpet. Wait, I have an idea. So without saying anything, I moved out and lay on her lap. She was startled but smiled later on. "I want to go out." I heard Eunha unnie in the background. I'm busy staring at her so I don't care what they'll do. "Unnie." I started using my soft voice which was replied by a hum. "You don't have a phone right now right?" I asked her. I haven't got a response from her when I heard the leader spoke. "That's it!" We looked at Sowon unnie confused and found her pointing her fingers on us. "What?" Yerin unnie asked. "We'll tell Manager-nim that we'll buy Yerin a new phone so that they'll let us go." She beamed wearing her proud expression like it's the greatest idea she had. "Are you sure about that?" The maknae hesitantly asked. "Of course. We'll just wear our disguise and we'll be fine. Hold on, I'll call manager-nim." She replied surely. I don't know what she told him but surprisingly, he agreed which made us jumped in excitement.

So after taking the subway, we found ourselves in the mall. And true to unnie's words, people did not recognize us. There's a few who took a glance at us but no one spoke to us yet. We're looking for a cellphone shop when this item caught my attention. I moved closer so I'll have a better look at it. It's a silver charm bracelet with a ring, heart and key. It looks elegant but simple at the same time. It's so beautiful that I can't take my eyes away from it. "Yah! Eunbi! What are you still doing there? Let's go!" I heard Sowon unnie called from a distance breaking my staring contest with the bracelet. I don't want to be left behind so I ran to them. "What phone do you want unnie?" I heard Eunha asked when we entered the shop. "I haven't decided yet." She replied. I made my way to the counter while the others are still looking around and asked the unnie for the unit I want. "Please get this unnie so we can buy the same case." I told her while giving her my puppy eyes. It was the same phone I have kekeke. I saw her blush and Eunha unnie just smirked at me. So after some harmless arguments with the unnies as to what phone Yerin unnie should buy, I won. Yes!

 

Umji

I can't stop smiling when I saw SinB unnie giving the ginseng a big hug when Yerin unnie picked the phone she wants. We were surprised when she cooked for lunch but we were more surprised when she fed Yerin unnie. Then before we went here in the mall, her head was on the older girl's lap. It was unusual for her to be this clingy around us but I'm happy for them. I don't know if I already mentioned it but they're perfect for each other. They complement each other's personality. Even when we're already home, the two are still attached to each other. Earlier, they held hands while we're walking; constantly hugging when there's an opportunity and even kissed one's cheeks. Then now, they're sitting together tinkering unnie's new phone. They were so carefree and happy. They're so cute and lovely. I wonder if they're already a thing. I guess they'll tell us when they're ready.

 

Yerin

I'm so happy about today. I felt like we're on a date or something. She's so sweet and I can't help but to melt every time she touched me. But I know it will eventually come to an end. I can't shake the thought that they're now dating which leaves me here, alone and heart broken. I quickly swallowed the lump in my throat when I felt like I was about to cry. Control yourself Yerin. Just for now that you're eating with everyone. I said to myself. Umji-sii asked me if I was alright so I told her that maybe I'm just tired. I saw them looked at my direction with a worried and confused face but I assured them that I was fine so they went back on eating. It's SinB's tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter