Thirteen

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji
We don’t know what exactly happened when we’re asleep. We don’t know if they already talked about it and if it went smoothly. All we know is that the atmosphere felt nice this morning. We all noticed it when both of them walked out from their respective rooms. Smile was definitely plastered on their faces.  Not that they don’t usually smile after they woke up, it’s just that we sensed that there is something different. Specially Yerin unnie that loves her sleep. When they saw each other this morning, we all (the four of us) witnessed the looks and the shy smile they gave to each other. They’re on their own world for a while until Yuju unnie decided to cut in. “Great! You’re both here. Now we can eat.” She said. They looked surprise for a moment but immediately recovered. What? They didn’t notice us? Really… those two. They then took their sit around the table and started eating. “So…” Started Eunha unnie. “Did something good happen?” She asked pointing to the two of them using her fork. After the last word left Eunha unnie’s mouth, SinB unnie choked on her food, coughing. The girl beside her, which is the ginseng instantly handed her a glass of water, patting her back. She then throws an annoyed look at the short-haired girl. Her cheeks are red though. “What? Did I say something weird?” She asked looking as innocent as ever. The older girl just shook her head and continued what she’s doing. The four of us then shared a knowing look smiling from ear to ear. They look so cute right now, with their flushed faces. Something’s definitely up. After that, we just went back to eating, the four of us chatting and the two of them, occasionally joining. 


After eating and doing our respective chores, we moved on to our schedule for the day, which is doing promotions. We’re just doing what we usually do. Joke around during the ride, occasionally playing on the camera and when we arrived on the set, the staff will then take care of us. I’m done with my make up when I noticed Yerin unnie walking out and glancing around the room, as if checking if someone will see her. I found it suspicious since if she wants to go out, she will just walk out. What are you up to unnie? I thought. So I decided to follow her. I found her on a corner talking to someone on the phone. Determined to find out what it is all about, I decided to hide around the corner and listen to her. “Yes, the usual then deliver the flowers to the address I will send you, okay? Okay, thank you. Bye.” I heard her say to the person on the phone. Deliver? Flowers? Does she have someone to give flowers to? I asked myself getting curious. Well well well, this is getting interesting. Before she could see me, I decided to head back to the others.


After the mini fan sign, Manager-nim gave another bouquet of white roses to SinB unnie again. The latter did not look surprised anymore. Who else could it be than her unknown suitor? I took a glance at Yerin unnie to check her reaction but she’s just looking at the flowers with a sad smile, then her eyes landed on the girl that’s grinning while reading the note. “What does it say unnie?” I inquired. She just handed me the note, still grinning. “How did you get to be so cute? Were you always that beautiful?” I read out loud. “Yei!! So that’s why that grin never left your face.” I teased. I returned the note to her but I noticed that there’s still something written on the back. “Wait unnie, there’s still something on the back.” I told her. She flipped the note then read the letters. We gasped in unison and our eyes went wide after we finished. “Wae? Wae? What does it says?” Asked the leader. Oh, I almost forgot that we’re all sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter