Eighteen

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin

"SinB... SinB-sii..." I called trying to get her attention, but she just walked faster. I thought we're okay now since she played with me earlier. What did I do now? "Yah! Hwang Eunbi!" I shouted which made the passerby looked at me weirdly but that managed to stop her so I quickly apologized to them and made my way to her. "What?" She asked, finally giving me her attention. "Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" I inquired worriedly. "What made you think that it's about you?" She countered using her very cold voice which made me froze, literally, on the ground that I was standing. I opened my mouth attempting to say something but closed it again because my mind completely went blank. Pabo Yerin. That's why you should not assume. See what you got? It hurts right? My ego scolded. "Tskk." She then sneakered and shook her head in disappointment. Without a word, she left. I waited for the others to walk out and made our way to the car. When we arrived, I saw her now sitting on my original spot. She's still mad huh? I asked myself. "Hey SinB, why are you sitting there?" Asked Eunha, confused with the change of sit, again. "You can sit on my spot unnie. I'm tired sitting at the back." I heard her answer, more like ordered, the short-haired girl. She then focused her attention back to her phone. Eunha's about to complain but our oldest tapped her shoulder and shook her head, signalling to leave the grumpy girl alone. This unnie is really good at noticing our mood. She knows when to play and when to stop. Seeing as the leader is serious, the shorter girl can't do anything and just defeatedly sit on the back, taking SinB's seat. The ride back home was silent. Not that kind of silent that you can sit back and relax though. She still had her earphones on while typing something on her phone and I'm just looking at her direction. Even though the members are silent, I know that they noticed something's wrong. I can see in their eyes that they wanted to ask what's wrong but afraid to say anything. I saw Sowon unnie looking at SinB then at me with a raised brow. I just shrug my shoulders in response. I'm confused too and I'm still bothered about how SinB acted but I don't know what to say or do. What if I will just upset her more? So I dismissed the idea and just contented looking at her back.

It's now 5 pm and we just arrived at our dorm. I was the last one to walk out from the car so I was confuse when I saw the members still standing near the front door. Yep, 5. Including SinB-sii. I thought she doesn't want to be near me? "What are you guys still doing here?" I asked. "Oh! You're here!" Joy cut in, holding a bouquet of flowers then went to hug me excitedly. What is she doing here? I thought. I didn't see her earlier because Sowon unnie's blocking my view. "Ahhemm-hmm." I gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter