Three curious unnies

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji
"Good morning SinB unnie" "Morning." I heard her reply while yawning. "Did you sleep well?" "Hmm" was all I heard then I saw her curled back to bed. That reminds me, what happened last night? I'll just ask Yerin unnie later. I really want some eggs. Looking around, I saw the two still sleeping so I decided to wake them up. "Yuju unnie, Eunha unnie wake up. Let's cook some eggs." "Gimme 5 minutes" I heard Yuju unnie mumbled. It's a good thing Eunha unnie seems interested. "Let's go Umji sii. I'm hungry too." Oh, I see that's why.

As soon as we left our room, I saw Sowon unnie on the coach lazily tapping her tablet. "What's up" I heard Eunha unnie ask the older one. "Nothing much. Are you going to cook something? I'm hungry but my body won't cook" She replied with a pout. "Don't pout. You're not cute" Eunha unnie commented. "Yah! Who told you I am acting cute?" Said Sowon unnie acting with a hurt expression "Hmm.. your face? hahaha" Replied the younger one then burst out laughing. Seeing as the older one is kind of sulking, Eunha unnie went to hug her. "Aww.. this big baby. Come here  I'm just joking..mmuuahh" Aish this two. You can just smile at their cuteness. Seems like Sowon unnie can't counter back so I decided to cut in. "Come on Eunha unnie, those eggs won't cook themselves." I then look at Sowon unnie with a teasing smile which she replied with a frown.

"Where's Yerin unnie by the way?" I heard Eunha unnie ask out of the blue while beating the eggs. "It's kind of unusual that she's not up yet." she added. "I don't know. Still sleeping maybe." Come to think of it, usually she's done cooking by now. Did something happen last night? I really am curious. "What are you cooking Unnie?" SinB unnie asked out of nowhere knocking me out of my thoughts. "Uhm,, eggs?" The older one replied sarcastically showing the pan full of eggs which was rewarded with a plain "Oh okay" from the younger one. She then proceeded to sit on the chair beside the table. "Hurry up unnie, I'm hungry" I heard then SinB unnie said after a while. "Tell the eggs to cook faster then." replied Eunha unnie. "Ughh" The former can just complain. This is an unusual scene for us because most of the time, it is Yerin unnie that cooks if we have time to spare in the morning. Among all of us, she and Sowon unnie have the talent for cooking. I'm not complaining though, they got skills.

"Done!" I heard Eunha unnie said happily. "SinB sii go wake the others up. Breakfast is ready. You guys can toast bread if you want there's jam in the fridge." "OK. Guys! Breakfast!" SinB unnie yelled which I'm sure the neighbors heard too. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter