...What?

I Like You Not (Under Construction)

Hayoung

Finally!! The D-day!!!! I've been waiting for today for a very very very long time a whole long week since I knew my mathematics score test's score.

Yeah. I'm am now enjoying the "present" from my /handsome/ co-tutor (I keep feeling like I should give him some credit for my score) Son Dongwoon!! This feeling is too amazing, it's still surreal for me. He waited in front of my house at 8.30AM sharp just like he said at the night before, when I'm having my tutoring session with his father. I've been ready from like half past seven but I decided to gout ten minutes later because I'm afraid he'd found out that I'm too pumped up for his "present".

He didn't tell me where we'll be going. All hint that he gave is just, "Just wear a casual attire and sport shoes. Oh! And don't forget to bring an extra clothes."

When we arrived at a specific mall, I finally understand why he want me to bring a just-in-case extra clothes. We're going to a raccoon-themed amusement park!

Well, I don't hate it. But I also not like it. Why? Because I'm not good with rides. All I can play well here is just the ice-rink and kids' games. I have a terrible memories with Swing Pang Pang, a mini version of teacup ride, when I tried to ride it and end up throwing everything I ate, then I got nausea for two days straight despite it was just children's game. I silently shuderred at the thought. Yeah, ladies and gentleman, I am that weak.

But I can't simply say that I can't ride those monsters to him. There's two main reasons why I can't. One, I don't want him to be disappointed, since this is his present for me. Two, because of the sparkles in his eyes. (And three, if I may add, because it's him.)

So I just smile absent-mindedly when he bought the ticket and half-shouted, "This is goint to be fun!!"

 


 

"Hayoung-ah! What are you doing? Come here now!" Dongwoon said while eaving his hands cutely, gesturing me to come to him faster.

We just got off from The Conquistador (a viking ride that swings back and forth) I try to give him a little smile so that he can be rest-assured, only to put my head back down again. Oh my, my head is spinning! How can he conquered those rides? I feel like throwing up right now.

"Hayoung? Hayoung-ah? Are you alright??" I heard his voice growing closer as he speak. Then he lift my chin up. "Why are you so pale?!"

No, I must hold these things in. I try to control myself from throwing up to his face. Luckily he dragged me to a close bench and massaged my back.

"Wait here, okay? I'll find something warm for you. If you feel like throwing up, throw it all here," he gave me a plastic bag. I took it and soon enough crampled it to help me pushing the urge to throw up down.

I really wonder how he can be still fine after riding those things. He rode Giant Loops (the 360 degrees roller coaster) and the France Revolution (another BIGGER rollercoaster which go outdoor to indoor and you can turn 540 degrees O_O) before I join him to ride The Conquistador (a viking ride) because I thought he look so lonely riding all those things alone. I just rode one of those machines and here I am, wanting to puke all my bowls out.

Not long after, he came back with a paper-cup with rising smoke in his hand. "Here, I bought you hot tea. Drink it."

"Thank you very much."

Once my fingers touched the tea, the warm feeling moved quickly thorugh out my body. I keep sipping it little by little until it's done. Different to what I expected, I threw all my insides right after I finished the last sip of that tea. Luckily Dongwoon gave me that plastic bag, unless it's not going to be a pretty sight.

"Let's go home," he says after I cleaned up.

"No, let's stay for a little while. Can we?"

"No. You're sick. You need some rest. Let's go," he said with a flat face and tone.

But I still want to be with him! How can we go home already? The sky haven't even turned dark! I checked my watch, it's still 4.45PM. "The sky's still clear, and I still want to enjoy my present! I'm having fun, Dongwoon. See?" I tried to smile and spin around.

His face got softer. Finally he decided to give up those monsters and take me to the World Monorail, where we just plainly sit down in a train and see the whole amusement park from above (Yeah, it's a child's game, FYI), and I feel reaaaalllyyy terribly sorry that he have to take this thing and not another rollercoaster. I told him to ride another monsters, and I'll wait for him outside. But he insisted to ride a non-monster-like rides, kids rides. He said he's afraid to leave me alone, which leave me stunned.

So here we are, sitting in one of the little train that bring us to tour this place from the air. He keep fixed his gaze outside, while I fixed my gaze on him. He look so bored that I don't dare to let out any noise. I feel so selfish. Should I just ask him to go home? But I'm the one who asked him to stay! And now he didn't look happy anymore. Fool you, Oh Hayoung! I cursed myself.

"Are you alright??" Dongwoon's voice sent me back to earth.

I just nodded and throw him what I expected to be a re-assuring smile. But I guess it's not even close, because he didn't seem buy it. Worry is still clear in his face.

"Are you sure? Do you feel any nausea again?"

"No, I'm fine," because I'm here with you.

"I'm sorry. Really am," he said while looking at the view outside. The wind was playing with his hair, messing his bangs, but he's still radiating.

"Why? Why are you sorry?"

"Taking you here," there's a silent pause. "I thought you love rides."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I had fun, you know."

"But you're hurt. I.. I don't ji-"

"I'm fine! Actually I'm the one who's sorry."

"Why?"

"Because of me you can't enjoy those rides anymore. And you stucked in this ride with me."

"Why are you saying that? I'm okay. As long as you're okay, I'm okay, Hayoung-ah."

For the second time today, I stunned. What is his last sentence suppose to mean? I open my mouth, try to answer him, but nothing came out. Luckily, his phone rang.

He glanced at me after he saw his phone screen before picking it. "Yeoboseyo? Ah, yes. Umm.. No, I'm not at home right now. Sorry, I don't think I can help you right now... Yes. Okay. Well, see you, Min- ah take care," he quickly ended it.

I'm not that kind of girl who stuffed her nose at other people's bussiness, but seeing his nervous moves intrigued the curiousity inside me. "Who's that?"

"Ah, just a friend."

"A girl?" I regret asking it as soon as I said it. What if it's really a girl? His girlfriend? I feel so stupid, it's as if I'm hurting myself. Besides.. somethings are better left unknown, right?

 

 


 

Dongwoon

"A girl?" Hayoung asked me with an unsure expression.

"Umm.. Yes. She is." I tried to be honest.

"Oh, I see," she answered.

Why? Why should somebody call me at time like this?! Moreover, her?! WHY?!

"By the way, I haven't thank you for the note that you gave me. It helped me a lot," she smiled while looking down at her satchel. Even just sitting like that she looks like a goddess than sent down straight from heaven.

"It's nothing, you know. I'm happy it helped you."

She was going to say something else when her phone rang. Oh great. What's with phone and us today? Can't they just leave us alone?  I sighed.

"Yeoboseyo? Yes, Minkyung-ah. What happened? Okay, but I can't talk for a long time. Sorry, you know me, I don't like to be on phone outside. Yeah, I hear you. Just say it, quick!" Then there's a long pause before Hayoung's face changed. "Oh really? Wow. Why you never told me?" She chuckled, but the smile didn't even reached her eyes. "Okay. See you."

"What happened, Hayoung-ah?"

She looks like she's going to cry. "We're arrived. Let's go home."

 

 


 

a/n:

Hellooooooooooooo!! :)

Here's an update for you!

Can you guess where this is going? kekekeke

I'm sorry that I neglected this fic for too long already.. :(

Hope you enjoy the update! I'll post the future update later.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Thankyou!! <3